Happy Is I :)

TheBeckster

It's here, It came! ... kinda wishing I woulda went to the door when the dog was barking an hour ago! Anyway, this thing is COOOLLL! I'm likin it! Now for a question... is it normal, or is there a wear-in time for how tight the cart fits into the atomizer? This thing is freakin Hard to take apart! I would be tempted to find one of hubby's pliers, but I realllly like the black finish :)

Edit to add: 510 (btw)

Edited by TheBeckster

uhhhhh, ummmmm, I think I'm gonna say no on the whistle tips. I have whatever came with the starter kit. I'm assuming regular, plain-old 510 carts.

:lol:

Are the carts round? If not then they are whistle tips. Mine came with the whistle tips and I've noticed they fit snug.

Well, they're not flat :D They actually look Just like the atomizer, just a little different finish, and no gold trim, and they have a hole in the end, and they.. j/k, no, they're not whistle tips, they're definately round. I suppose having a tight fit is not really a problem, would be more of a problem if the thing came apart too easily!

S'allll good! Now I'm just gonna need to get some different juice, try different suppliers. I'm definately liking the flavors from electronicstix that I ordered, but some are kinda harsh. The cherry one is pretty good, but for some reason I ordered the 18mg on that one, toooo strong for me! So far, I'm actually liking their capuccino one the best.. I saw other reviewers say it's a hit or miss flavor, this one tastes like a capuccino (imagine that!) Like I said before, I'm an ultra lights smoker, gonna do some researchin on smooth vs harsh flavors, suppliers... stuff. :)

I'm finding it kinda weird to "smoke" in my house... sorta feels like I still need to "go outside"

If your getting a little light headed when vaping then may want to order low instead. Also some of the throat kick actually comes from the nic. Just a though.

I think Arno from Awesome vapor sells tiny 3.5ml bottles, that would be a great way for you to find out if the low works better for you without having to spend to much money.

S'allll good! Now I'm just gonna need to get some different juice, try different suppliers. I'm definately liking the flavors from electronicstix that I ordered, but some are kinda harsh. The cherry one is pretty good, but for some reason I ordered the 18mg on that one, toooo strong for me! So far, I'm actually liking their capuccino one the best.. I saw other reviewers say it's a hit or miss flavor, this one tastes like a capuccino (imagine that!) Like I said before, I'm an ultra lights smoker, gonna do some researchin on smooth vs harsh flavors, suppliers... stuff. :)

I'm finding it kinda weird to "smoke" in my house... sorta feels like I still need to "go outside"

Know what you mean! After like 3 1/2 weeks I'm still looking at the hubby wondering if he minds, but then I realize, what the hell is there to mind?? :D

And yes, arno does sell the teeny bottles but I think he just has the sampler right now if you want teeny bottles. Another idea if ya want lower strengths, you can always cut it with glycerine or something. It's cheap and effective :) That way your juice goes further as well. Good luck finding the right stuff for you ! :) I know Arno's banana is very forgiving and its smooth and rich. I use 18mg straight, but he has lower strengths as well, or, ya could mix it.

I'm really excited to try the ry4 I asked for thats coming with my 510, love caramel and man if I go out and just grab some chocolate flavoring.... oh man oh man!!! now I want some chocolate.

Anyway, I would def look for reviews anywhere you buy, adn watch out for the companies that sell crap, because they're always out there. So far I've only been trusting enough to arno and wicked e-liquid, but they are both great :)

Good luck hun!!

Thanks, Guys! All the advice and responses sure do help! As an update... I've been messing around with this off and on today. My troubles do seem to all be coming from the strength of the nic. I did, however, go out and get the Wilton's glycerine. What seems to taste much better and be alot smoother/easier to vape, I mixed the glycerine and just a bit of distilled water, took the fiber out of the cart, and stirred it in the glycerine... it kinda, sorta idk, watered down the horribleness of the pre-filled cart :wacko: Now I can at least tolerate what's in there, and the glycerine that I put the fiber in smells like the juice that was in there to begin with. (bonus! I may have made myself a tobacco flavor that I can stand... downside: no clue what the nic content in there is!) After I already did that, I watched the rita video :) oh well, I still have 3 bottles of juice that I can experiment with lowering the nic. Question though, why do some put distilled water, and some are doing 50/50 with no water? Do you need the water? I'm planning on cutting my 18 mg cherry down to, idk, maybe like 6... if I just keep halfing it will it become to, uhhhhh, glycerine'ey (?) (what a ridiculous word!) I'm thinking I'd need to add some flavoring? and maybe the glycerine in that amount would... be.. too... thick..., Hence The Water! (did I just answer my own question?) :D

Thanks, Guys! All the advice and responses sure do help! As an update... I've been messing around with this off and on today. My troubles do seem to all be coming from the strength of the nic. I did, however, go out and get the Wilton's glycerine. What seems to taste much better and be alot smoother/easier to vape, I mixed the glycerine and just a bit of distilled water, took the fiber out of the cart, and stirred it in the glycerine... it kinda, sorta idk, watered down the horribleness of the pre-filled cart :wacko: Now I can at least tolerate what's in there, and the glycerine that I put the fiber in smells like the juice that was in there to begin with. (bonus! I may have made myself a tobacco flavor that I can stand... downside: no clue what the nic content in there is!) After I already did that, I watched the rita video :) oh well, I still have 3 bottles of juice that I can experiment with lowering the nic. Question though, why do some put distilled water, and some are doing 50/50 with no water? Do you need the water? I'm planning on cutting my 18 mg cherry down to, idk, maybe like 6... if I just keep halfing it will it become to, uhhhhh, glycerine'ey (?) (what a ridiculous word!) I'm thinking I'd need to add some flavoring? and maybe the glycerine in that amount would... be.. too... thick..., Hence The Water! (did I just answer my own question?) :D

I dont use water, I use the vodka if it gets too thick from adding too much glycerine goop. If it does have too much in it, it wont make much difference, might wick slower to the atty but it hasnt given me problems. And if you taste the glycerine like I did, cause I taste everything, and smell it, it tastes like a cairo syrup and its all goopy and thick. But the 50/50 is working very well for me without water. vodka also seems to add a bit of kick