E - Solid Review

Atari

The full review is pretty long with pics, but you can view the whole thing here

They arrived in an old eGo atomizer box with not notice and no instructions. All I had to go on was their poorly translated website. "

Instrution:

1.Install the concave type atomizer to the battery.

2.Open the tube cap then squeeze the e-solid(like using toothpaste)into atomizer properly(recommend 0.1g, just one soybean) to the bottom of atomizer

3.Then,fasten down the empty cartridge and smoking. Because the procedure for e-solid—liquid—vapor need some time, so try to not smoke sharply first, please wait for 2-3 seconds.

Remarks:

A.The atomizer should be concave type, the battery capacity is bigger than liquid e-cigs Suitable type is:510, EGO,TGO etc manual type.

B.E-solid should reach to atomizer bottom, but do not cover the whole atomizer, especially avoid the centre of nickel heater. It should be proper quantity."

It sounded easy enough so I gave it a try. I left one side uncovered as I had read in the one other review I could find. Now Im going to try and give it a puff. Nothing. Burnt atomizer. I took a toothpick and poked some of the gel down into the atomizer.

I was getting a little bit of the flavor, Its the same nasty tobacco I remember starting out with years ago before I knew that all e liquid didnt taste like crap, and with a flavor that already taste terrible its hard to tell when your hitting dry atty. Im having a nightmare of a time keeping the wick wet. Im thinking the chunkiness is accounting for the fact that once it gets hot its a nice liquid. Every so often I get to a chunk and it goes dry on me till I puff really hard into the mouth piece till it fills the gap again. Finally i filled it full and cut off the air flow, and pulled on it till it pulled some through and started wicking. I have been puffing on this for quite a while and its showing no signs of wear, as in the gel packed inside looks almost as full as when I filled it about 4 hours ago. read more

Thanks Atari for the review. Your a brave man for vaping the gel without knowing what is in it, but then, we didn't exactly know what was in analogs either. LOL I am interested to hear how the gel works over a period of time, but I don't suggest you continue to vape this until you find out more about the contents.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines