Kevin-Up From Ares

Atari

Im loving the smell of this one as Im filling the cartomiser, as always a fresh one on an eGo battery, the juice is 24mg nic, and 70/30 PG/VG. here we go

Flavor, first draw, Wow, citrus rush, really smooth, not too sweet.Im not sure how they replicate the "soda" taste but its got BITE. The description Ares uses is really correct, the flavors are really crisp and clean. I get straight lemon on the tip of my tongue, lime toward the back of my mouth, and that sweet soda bite by the time it hits the back of my throat. the exhale is just like its name sake, no not Kevin, the seven up part. But I cant rave enough how clean this is. The flavors are PURE, its almost an organic taste as you can almost taste the citric acid. The liquid is clear and clean just like the flavor. Most lemon lime flavors are sweet a syrupy, but this has a citrus bite. Most sodas taste like flat soda or syrup, this one POPS because its still crisp but sweet as it leaves your mouth. really great job reproducing the effect of the flavor and not just the taste. Not many juices in the industry can do that.read more

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines