Smores From Ares

Atari

To start if you didnt know ARES is doing a giveaway over at The Vapors Place the winner gets 1, 10ml bottle of each of there 77 flavors + a Riva kit. Thats 770ml of juice and a Riva kit!!! here at VaporChaser we will be going through 5 flavors from ARES to give the low down on these juices and on Saturday well have an Interview with ARES to give you a peek inside what makes these juices worthy of the gods.

I started preparing for this week by playing countless hours of God of War on my ps3. Than and a new order of fresh cartos appeared in my mail box, begging to soak up a few ARES liquids. Im starting with Smores, 24 mg 70/30 pg/vg in a fresh cartomiser with an eGo battery. But for now the wick is wet and the battery is fresh, so lets get started

Flavor, first hit. Creamy, almost a banana flavor. maybe I just had banana on my mind because that faded fast, now Im getting a really smokey marshmallow. The campfire taste is very nice, as I keep vaping Im picking up the graham cracker really well. I taste the marshmallow really smokey then sweet on the inhale, then the graham cracker is all I taste by the time in inhale it into my throat. The exhale is more blended and creamy, with less smoke and more sweet. it think it finishes even better than it starts. But wheres the chocolate? Now that Im trying to to taste it I can pick out a little on the inhale but I would never be able to tell you it was a smore if I didnt know what I was vaping. The chocolate is pretty vague, but the vape is awesome either...read more...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines