Any Info About Electronic Pipes?

Hello to all your helpful Vaporers!

Been vaping since Feb and love it much better than all that smoking. Quickly lost the desire for the smoking cigarette look and have become a full time vaporer with the ego tank. I do, however, still smoke a pipe--the original beginning of my smoking history, and I'm looking to buy an electronic pipe to help me become completely free of tobacco.

I know there are a couple of pipes out there--the 610 where you have to change the bowl if the atomizer goes out and another where you have to always buy the mouth piece which is apparently a cartomizer--and I'm a bit reluctant to buy something that might require expensive resupplying.

I've also discovered a carto jazz pipe that takes a 510 cartomizer, but is a bit pricey at $115.00. Nevertheless, this seems like the best solution.

I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with any electronic pipe and what opinion and advice they might have would be very much appreciated.

Gary

Looked into it.. reviews are good for the jazz! And whoa you're right! Those replacment attys for the 601 are steep... If you take good care of it you could expect a few months life out of it... but worst case senerio you're shelling out at least 40 bucks a month on an atomizer... Weighing the pros and cons it looks like the jazz would do you better in the long run and would be worth the initial start up cost. Just my 2 cents.. I dont use an e pipe. Its all eGo's and dripping for me :) Good luck to you!

Those who use them seem to like them.I have avoided them only because there are not enough suppliers who carry them.I don't like the idea of only having one supplier.I think it is mostly a cosmetic thing ,should vape the same as a regular PV at the same voltage and resistance.

Most e Pipes use a penstyle atomizer. They work ok. They're not amazing but they're not bad either. The most common problem with them was the jewel falling of the top of the battery holder. Many suppliers used to carry them but they just didn't take off very well.

Hello to all your helpful Vaporers!

Been vaping since Feb and love it much better than all that smoking. Quickly lost the desire for the smoking cigarette look and have become a full time vaporer with the ego tank. I do, however, still smoke a pipe--the original beginning of my smoking history, and I'm looking to buy an electronic pipe to help me become completely free of tobacco.

I know there are a couple of pipes out there--the 610 where you have to change the bowl if the atomizer goes out and another where you have to always buy the mouth piece which is apparently a cartomizer--and I'm a bit reluctant to buy something that might require expensive resupplying.

I've also discovered a carto jazz pipe that takes a 510 cartomizer, but is a bit pricey at $115.00. Nevertheless, this seems like the best solution.

I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with any electronic pipe and what opinion and advice they might have would be very much appreciated.

Gary

Check these guys out... have some really nice stuff.

http://www.epipemods.com/index.php