Juice Too Light

cheryli

So this is the third company I have ordered e-juice from. And only being into this three weeks I have a lot!

I am finding the flavors to be just barely noticeable, except for the coffee ones and from this company the coffee tastes burnt. (I ordered all the flavors with extra flavoring.)

I know my taste buds need some time to recover, but the monkey read has no taste at all. I have tried clean cartomizers and even direct drip.

What's a girl to do?

-C

Yikes, that really stinks. I had the same problem for several months. All I can say is hold on to them. It may take quite a while for your taste buds to wake up. You can try getting some concentrated flavors to add also. Good luck..

Sorry Cheryli that you are having that problem. I have a problem sometime with my juices. That is the reason I ordered some extra flavorings to add to the juices that need that extra kick. Where any of the juices strong to you when you first started vaping? I know that my taste buds were strong when I tasted something nasty but the true good flavors didn't come in until about 6 weeks into vaping. but even if I couldn't taste anything I would vape and never go back to analogs. Good luck in your search. I think that we are all with you with the tons of juices we have tried.

Cheryli, I had that exact same problem and it was so frustrating having everyone rave about these fabulous juices and I couldn't taste then at all! The only thing I could taste was atomic cinnacide from Tasty Vapor, and I finally decided that was all I would even try. It's really good.

Now, three months into it, I an STARTING to taste moyer, and I also love Geoff's Blend From the same vendor, and a brand new find, Margarita, from Sweet-Vapes.

I am not going back to analogs. I love vaping. I love my eGo. I find the coffees are the strongest, ut the strongest one I got now tastes a little burnt. sigh, I can buy concentrated flavorings? Where? In the DIY sections?

Any vendor I can try?

-C

I am among the flavor challeged !!! I am almost 2 years in and still don't taste most of the flavors. This is the reason I went into DIY. Most times I just add flavoring to existing flavors and when I have time I make my own.

Have you checked out the DIY forum??

i couldn't taste the tobacco flavors at first so I vaped frooty ones and clove.Now I can't hardly vape the sweet ones and use mostly the ones I couldn't taste before.

Thank you all. The vendor responded to my inquiry very quickly and basically said that she just mixed a new batch and to let it sit for a while for the flavors to come out. shrug Good thing I have lots of juice.