Erika's Drip Tips

Nanna

Erika and I started vapong at about the same time, and she has started making some homemade drip tips in all kinds of fun, pretty colors, that glow in the dark! I just got mine in the mail today and I LOVE them.

They are indeed pretty, do indeed glow in the dark, but what I love about them most is the soft feel to them.

Well, that and the fact that they are one of a kind.

It seems silly to be this excited about something we don't think about much, like drip tips, but these ROCK! :animier:

Thank you, Ericka!!

Aww thanks ladies! This totally made my day!

Oh Erika the mail man just came. Their GORGEOUS! The dark purple is just fantastic and the other is so delicate and feminine. Thank you!

Agreed, they are awesome. I purchased one from Erika to try and I loved it so much, I purchased 3 more from her and I am eagerly awaiting them in the mail.

Fortunately, I received my order for a couple of the new wide-mouth Magnum Drip Tips from Jersey Vapes and the wide-mouth design is awesomeness. Super easy to drip and the draw is incredible, a lot closer to a real cigarette.

Erika, see if you can come up with a wide-mouth version of your drip tips, that would be so dope.

Oh Erika the mail man just came. Their GORGEOUS! The dark purple is just fantastic and the other is so delicate and feminine. Thank you!

Hey! They are not that feminine! I've been rocking my blue one all day downtown. I have in in a lanyard on a MAP tank. Everyone loved it.

Saab, i think i sent her a pink and purple one. Your replacement should get to you on monday if it hasn't already. Emile same goes for your three. I will work on the wide mouth. :thumbsup:

Hey! They are not that feminine! I've been rocking my blue one all day downtown. I have in in a lanyard on a MAP tank. Everyone loved it.

LOL, I'm sure yours is VERY macho and manly on your map tank. Erika sent me 2 very nice unisex DT and a very feminine one of peach, lavender and ivory. It seems very delicate and feminine to me. NOT to be confused with rocking blue manly DT's :harhar:

LOL, I'm sure yours is VERY macho and manly on your map tank. Erika sent me 2 very nice unisex DT and a very feminine one of peach, lavender and ivory. It seems very delicate and feminine to me. NOT to be confused with rocking blue manly DT's :harhar:

OK, its a little femmy, I dont care. I like it. I feels nice on the lips. :thumbsup:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines