Fill Cardomizer Without Condom?

Dondlelinger

Pop off the white top of the cartomizer and drip liquid down into the white batting. Do not let it go down the middle hole or it will drip down and out the cartomizer.

only problem is I pull out that plug and I don't see any white batting. I see anouther round plastic plug, with a hole in the center, about 10 cm down. I remove this 2nd plug and I still don't see any fill I just see a hard plastic piece with the heating coil in the center, I don't believe its even removable. It seems to be the holder for the actual coil itself.

It is hard round plastic with a coil in the center. There are 2 tiny holes (size of a needle) on the on each side of the main hole. (im guessing this is for a needle)...

Edited by Dondlelinger

Sounds like the totally awesome CE2 style cartos... you really need a syringe/needle to fill with. You should see that one of the little rubber pieces has 2 small holes in it... thats to poke the needle through and fill.

What device do you actually have anyway?

I see that you noticed the 2 small holes.... you are correct, thats what they are there for.

Edited by DAYVAPE

Glad you found something to work for you! :thumbsup:

While I'm at it (posting), I wanted to say, you are the only person whom I have consistently seen spell cartomizer with a d (cardomizer). Did you find that spelling at the store where you bought them? Just curious. :)

Glad you found something to work for you! :thumbsup:

While I'm at it (posting), I wanted to say, you are the only person whom I have consistently seen spell cartomizer with a d (cardomizer). Did you find that spelling at the store where you bought them? Just curious. :)

Haha, nah I honestly just thought that's what they were called. hehe. I must be wrong. XD

Oh btw thanks dayvape I had no idea there were 2 types of car"T"omizers for the 510 until you mentioned it... appreciate it.. that helped alot...

Edited by Dondlelinger

I was just honestly curious. I'd never seen it spelled that way, and you nothing if not consistent for doing so. No worries, and like Dayvape said, we won't hold it against you. :)

I also have some of those dang CE2 things and I hated them. I hope they work out for you. If they work for you, I can send them your way, if you wish. Just PM me an address where you'd like them sent.