Gotvapes, Vortex Bottom Coil Cartomiser Review

Atari

The full review is very detailed and pretty long, you can read it and see the pictures here

PROS

-Easy to fill, the simplest piece of equipment you will ever find to fill

-Flavor was great when the wick was wet

-Vapor production was good across the board

-Extremely quick and easy to clean and reuse, easier than my beloved tanks

-Sturdy construction, read the cons and youll see what I mean

-No leaks, This was one of my biggest worries, but even the condensation only left a drop at the bottom of the connection. I even had it in my pocket half of the day

CONS

-Chain vaping leaves me reminded of the problem I have with the eGo tanks, no flavor

-This is less of a con for most and more of a personal gripe for me. I have tried to take one of these apart and managed to break it. The cup splintered on me after I tried for 30 minuets to pry it out gently, I pulled till it broke with a pair of pliers. I was already thinking tank mod, but I think my imagination got the better of my logic on that idea. I hate stock clearomiser, I cut them with a scalpel so I can notch out just enough to get better wicking but not flood. I cant change how well I want these to wick

I see your results are just like mine are when I use a CE2 carto. That coil setup just doesn't stay wet enough for me and my chain vaping habits. It doesn't matter what I try... it never seems to work/taste right for me. I guess if you are not a 'chain vaper' then these bad boys would work really well. Too bad for me though. :wallbash:

Nice review!

Edited by DAYVAPE

I finally got one apart, I fanned out the wick. I was packed in there so tight it wasnt getting anything. Im tinkering with *** now trying to get some more liquid to the wick

I've been vaping non stop with the Vortex Carto since yesterday. I'm using 80/20 mix on my ego battery. The taste is great (no dry burn issues), the vapor is awesome, and I finally know what a TH is. You can vape back to back with no problems. As Atari stated, its very easy to fill, holds 1ml of juice. I recommend using a drip tip. The rubber cap that comes on it is not comfortable. I haven't had and wicking problems, nor leaking issues. The first one I used, I refilled it 6 times. I did notice on the 6th fill that it was time to clean it. I ran hot water through it until the white liner (ALF) was white again. Blew it out and did a dry burn. Filled it up again, and it didn't work. No vapor, just a slurping sound. I rinsed it out and put it in front of my laptop fan to see if it just needs some drying time. According to Got Vapes, it is a disposable carto. The plastic tube is glued to the battery connector. According to Got Vapes, you can remove the ALF, but you have to get the tube off in order to do this. Well, if it doesn't vape after allowing to dry for several hours, I will try my luck at removing the tube.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines