Wow Free Stuff!

Gunny

Ok so i just got my order from eastmall, the order I placed before realizing my potential sensitivity to pg juice. So now I'm even more bummed having all this new juice to look at that it appears I can not smoke. Got 6 more 510 kits to just stare at till I order some vg juice from somewhere, 2 passthroughs and a pcc. Well that's not all!! First their order got here fast!! I was so surprised, heck I just ordered it on 4-12 and here's an even bigger shocker...... got something free!!! Don't know what it is but I didn't ask for it or pay for it!! But I love free stuff! :animier: I did go and check my account there and it isn't listed and no charge on my credit card so I guess it's free. :dribble: Heck it isn't even listed on their site as an item they sell that I can find....

Now of course it's also a big bummer that here I am not knowing what it is, or what to do with it, and I can't do anything with it as I have no vg juice, lol. :wallbash: Oh well, so what is it guys?? A Revolution Starter Kit? It's a strange little box with a geisha woman pictured on it, 8 cartridges, and 1x usb cable? It's a mystery to me, lol. But I still love free stuff no matter what! haha :thumbsup:

Man, that just saddens me to know that you have all those goodies and can't use any of it!

Have you tried to just add some VG to your juices and make them a 50/50 mix to see how that works?

I have difficulty thinking that if you cut it like that it would still bother you... after all, PG is in sooo many products that we come in contact with from day to day. I don't know... I'm just wishing there was something you could do so you could enjoy your awesome 'vapey gear'! :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

I know ha! I have 14, 20ml bottles of juice over here!! Well I will get some vg quite ricky tic and I will try mixing them too.

So what is this free bee thing I got? lol The Revolution starter kit..

Edited by Gunny

Gunny, Does your free item look like this http://www.vaportalk...tion-e-Cig.html ?

They could have possibly sent you this kit? No picture but it says that its a 510 Starter Kit? http://www.eastmall.net//Products/ShowProduct.aspx?pid=100004844&name=Joye-510%20Manual

Edited by Sharon

The Revolution is a 'carto type/2-piece' e-cig... they gave you an entire kit free? Wow, that's a nice freebie... we all get freebies alot, but I've not ever gotten a complete e-cig kit before! LOL. :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

It's this thing, and yes the whole starter kit

Someone found it for me online and it it appears the kit goes for $46. -$49. had it been a normal looking ecig I would have known but this threw a Noobie like me for sure, lol.

Edited by Gunny

I mix mine 30/70 or 50/50. And can use it that way. Straight pg kills my throat. The only down side is that it will lower the nic level 50% but at least you would be able to use it.

I'm confused! What is in the Free Starter Kit you received? question.gif Are they pre filled carto's and a charger for your e-cigs?

Edited by Sharon

Now I just watched the youtube video and I looked inside my free bee starter kit box they sent and mine doesn't have a disc and the box contents doesn't list one...

You need to contact them and let them know that you didn't get the software disk with your kit.

You need to contact them and let them know that you didn't get the software disk with your kit.

Well who knows if I was supposed to receive it as a free bee or if they sent it on accident. But the box for the kit doesn't list it as contents. All that is listed is there. I would guess it is set to the factory presets. By the box it doesn't appear it is to come with a disc. Maybe they made more than one kind...

Gunny, neat on your free stuff :thumbsup: and so sorry to hear about your PG problems. I had some bad reactions and eliminated all PG except in flavors, then I seemed to be ok for a while but had an accumulative reaction after several months. Now I avoid all PG and have been vaping blissfully for over a year. :thumbsup: So just know that you can do it, you just may need to make more adjustments than some ppl. :rolleyes2:

Edited by mianker