Stormys Vapor Cellar, Storm Tanks

Atari

For those of you who aren't familiar with Stormy, aka, Cloudburst from ECF, she makes some of the simplest, most user friendly, inexpensive tanks around. She started selling on the forum, and now shes expanded into her own site. Her storm tanks, mini storm tanks, and clear tube mods are really easy to assemble. They are made from affordable and very particle parts, carefully constructed, and accompanied by excellent customer service. Stormy's response time is second to none, and she has a wealth of followers on the forum that will even help you figure out any issues you may have.

Let me preface this with the fact that I have ran nothing through this but dark thick VG and it hits like a champ. Unlike most tanks that reuse the stock rubber CE2 rubber cap, the mouth tip lets the user adjust the flow manually. The old caps were notorious for keeping the wick dry and cutting off the juice flow, leaving you with burnt wick, I usually cut mine. But with the tip its fully adjustable to how you want it. You can push it up or down to adjust the flow of each fill and each juice.

The tank it sturdy, I thought I had to have broken it a few time, I dropped it, stepped on it, threw in in my desk drawer, and it never leaked out. I had the cap a little too loose and had to blow out the excess as Stormy warned me but other that that little drip no leaking. Its a TANK, it held up really well, and didnt shatter or splinter like clearomiser. read full article with pics and rebuild tutorial

I have been watching and waiting for her website to come online so I could potentially order one of these tanks, since I have heard good things about them. She was hoping to have the site open over the weekend, but it appears it is not yet functional. I will keep watching stormysvaporcellar.com and hopefully it will be up soon.

I have been watching and waiting for her website to come online so I could potentially order one of these tanks, since I have heard good things about them. She was hoping to have the site open over the weekend, but it appears it is not yet functional. I will keep watching stormysvaporcellar.com and hopefully it will be up soon.

Hi Dave, I watching too, let me know if you find the site up and running and I will do the same. Take care!

Hi Dave, I watching too, let me know if you find the site up and running and I will do the same. Take care!

Sharon, Stormy has been taking orders by email if you don't want to wait for her website to come on line. She is having a few issues.

If you email her at: stormysvaporcellar@yahoo.com she will send you ordering information and then you can send your payment via paypal. It worked great for me.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines