The Ego Tank

turtle11c

Does any one have a special way they get rid of the primer taste in the ego tank atties? I have had mine for some time now and still have yet to taste anything but primer. Why do they even put that crap in these things to begin with?

personally, I use the corner of a kleenex and gently push into the open end of the atty or tank and blow through the battery end. can also use compressed air. Have you tried dripping just one drop to the atty?

I have gone as far as pouring as much liquid in it and letting it sit for about 15 min then pouring the juice on to a paper towel and blowing out the atty then letting it sit for half a day and that gave it flavor for a couple of drags and that was it.

primer really shouldn't be that hard to get rid of. I've never had it be that resistant. could it possibly be the plastic on the tank/cart?? I have been using a small pair of scissors to cut away any extra plastic from the hole in the top of the cart. just using one side of the scissors into the opening and rotating around to shear away any remnants.

hopefully somebody will have some more help. I have a couple tanks and I have been fortunate and had very little trouble. It sounds like it is more than just primer, but beyond that I am not much help. sounds like you are doing everything right.

Could it by chance be the liquid??

I have noticed some of my flavors don't taste quite right on the tank. The best luck I have had with the tank are VT's apple dapple and a watermelon blend. For some reason the fruit flavors seems to provide a better flavor for me.

still not sure if thats the problem, but just a thought.

When you pick up a new tank atty, I would highly recomend the LR version. World of difference! I think Goodprophets has the LR tank atties on sale for $9.99 right now.

I love my tank with the LR atty!

Good luck.

After my 2nd refill, probably halfway through, it got very hot and no vape, I kept doing primer puffs but no luck, removed the tank and reinserted a few times, no luck, refilled no luck, laid it down for about three minutes and it returned to normal for another refill or.