Cartridges

dortoto

Hi there. Ive been happily vaping for a week now. I do enjoy lots of vapor but I have to re-fill with e-liquid at least once a day. Can anyone let me know how many "cigarettes" is in one standard cartridge when it's topped up?(510) I don't want to re-fill all the time and then find out ive got a faulty device. Thank you!

It depends on what you mean by "how many cigarettes is in one standard cartridge.

If you mean nicotine wise it all comes down to what strength liquid you are using plus how many drags you get off your carts. Or rather how many mils you are putting into your carts actually. Count your drips next time you fill it. A ml is roughly 20 drops. A cigarette has one to two mgs of nicotine in it.

If you mean the number of drags you take is equal or equivalent to how many drags that would be compared to a pack of smokes I cant help you there. The number of drags I get off my cartomizers varies every time I fill them seeing as how sometimes I take longer drags than other times which uses up more liquid. I can tell you I use a 2.0 ohm 510 cartomizer and I would say I fill it anywhere from 3 to 6 times a day depending on what I am doing that day.

Hope this helps.

I don't think there is a clearcut answer for that one .Too many variables.Just carry a bottle of liquid and top off as needed.Doesn't really matter what equals what just vape intil you are happy.Or if you are like me I use low or no nic and vape as much as possible.

I used to find I would end up topping off my carts several times during the day.....I finally gave up and ended up with direct dripping. When I'm not direct dripping I use my Ego Tank.

Doesn't sound like you have a faulty device. Unfortunately carts themselves never worked very well. You may want to look at cartomizers, from what I understand, they require less filling.

vaping involves more steps than smoking. The overall benefits however, for me, out weigh any hassel.

It is pretty difficutly to compare smoking and vaping in terms of 'how many cigarettes', about the only thing that is easy to calculate is the amount of nicotine.

Most of us vape way more than we smoked.......

I use a carto. It's prefilled and I enjoy the flavor.

My question is, I don't want to mess around

Trying juice in them, right?

You can refill cartos with your own liquids. My link, this is a video on filling a carto. Not sure if its the same type you are using.

You can refill cartos with your own liquids. My link, this is a video on filling a carto. Not sure if its the same type you are using.

Looks pretty much looks like the one I use except it's

Green because menthol. Thanks so much for the video.

refilling is not only more economical, but opens the world to a whole new variety of flavorsthumbsup.gif

we have many expert carto users if you run into trouble. My only contribution can be the video. I personally never had much luck with cartos. for me it's all dripping.