4 More Flavors From Kbv

Morfeeus

Hello fellow vapors! Wanted to do another review on my favorite joose vendor KBV and share my thoughts with you. All joose here is a 70/30 PG/VG blend with 24mg nic levels and normal flavor option(except Joosy Froot which was a 6mg nic level sampler). The device I am reviewing these on is the 3.7v eGo. My rating system is on a 1-5 scale with 1 being the worst and 5 being the best. I hope you enjoy!

1)Pineapple Upside Down Cake. Spot on flavor true to it's name. The pineapple flavor is not overly sweet and you definetly can taste a cake flavor in there also. The only flavor missing is the brown sugar taste like Mom makes.

Taste=4 Vapor=4 Throat hit=2

2)Warm Sugar Cookie. Perfect sugar cookie flavor. Couldn't ask for anything more. Maybe a very very slight cinnamon mixed in there also. This joose will go into my favorites rotation.

Taste=5 Vapor=4 Throat hit=3

3)Vape Placid. This joose is meant to replicate a methol tobacco flavor and it achieved it's goal. Absolute closest joose to a tobacco flavor that I have tried(regular or menthol). This tastes almost exactly like a Newport!

Taste=5 Vapor=4 Throat Hit=4

4)Joosy Froot. Another spot on flavor. Tastes just like the gum. This was a sample and recieved overwhelming feedback and was quickly added to the menu for order. Not much TH due to the 6mg nic level I would imagine.

Taste=5 Vapor=4 Throat Hit=1

Overall, another great batch of flavors from boB and yssiM over at KBV. Their joose, service, and ingredients are top notch and they have become my exclusive joose vendor. I'm sure there are other great vendors out there but when you find one you love, it's hard to go anywhere else. Their site is up live and running now and you will always recieve a free sample of a juice that is in the research and developement stage for you to try and give feedback for. I currently have tried 13 of their flavors and have only found 2 that I did not like. That's an 85% success rate for me and you can't ask for much better than that. Their Monkey Bread is still my all time favorite joose and the only joose I can vape all day without tiring of it.

http://www.kickbassvapor.com/

Edited by Morfeeus

Thanks for the reviews, I have ordered from them twice now and really like their candy bar and maple joose. I tried to order the monkey bread, but they were out, I received my shipping notiification and like five mins. later was notified they had monkey bread, so that is for next time. Their juice is very good. :thumbsup:

Another good review for KBV juices. I think that every time I get a juice from them they kick it up a notch I guess they just Kick Bass :lol: . Great juice every time. I really enjoy their MAW (Momma's Angel Wings) and vape it pretty much all the time, I have two pvs my coffee juices in one and MAW in the other to give me that after dinner dessert and coffee taste. I don't think that I could eat rice pudding right now because I don't think that it would taste as good as MAW.

Edited by cheshyl

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines