Kick Bass Vapor

cheshyl

If you like the taste of a good rice pudding you would love this juice. I can't put this stuff down. I can't describe like some of the reviewers except for the fact that it tastes just like a good rice pudding. Great sweet, but not too sweet, rice pudding on the inhale and on the exhale you get a little bit more of a cinnamon taste. Good vapor production on a 50/50 blend. I think a pretty good throat hit.

I have not tried that flavor yet but I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I do. I have never had rice pudding so maybe that's why this one isnt as high on the list despite the glowing reviews. KBV is awesome and has become my exclusive joose vendor!!

Thanks KaYoTiic, I was vaping it last night and it was so good, I just wanted to let others know how good I think it is. Everytime I use it around people they always want to know what it is and when they are hungry they don't want me to use it because it makes them more hungry. lol My husband always asked if we have any thing sweet in the house. I know that taste is subjective but I really think that when anyone uses it they will love it.

I wanna try the new "V-spot" next. It's one of their newest creations and was made because so many have requested a good vanilla flavor. Everyone that has tried it says it tastes just like vanilla whip cream. Mmmmm, sounds goooood!

Morfees, You just had to talk about the V-Spot, like vanilla whipped cream! How I have to go order it and its all your fault! ##@#&** LOL! Really thanks! I'm on a quest for the absolute best ever Vanilla e-liquid. I hope this is it! thumbsup.gif

I wanna try the new "V-spot" next. It's one of their newest creations and was made because so many have requested a good vanilla flavor. Everyone that has tried it says it tastes just like vanilla whip cream. Mmmmm, sounds goooood!

Well, there you go again. Now I have to spend more money to buy some more juice. :lol: I just love all of their flavors and they are so good to work with. I think that Melissa and Bob (?) work overtime to put out a quality product.

Well, there you go again. Now I have to spend more money to buy some more juice. :lol: I just love all of their flavors and they are so good to work with. I think that Melissa and Bob (?) work overtime to put out a quality product.

Yes, boB and yssiM are awesome! I emailed boB last night asking if he would create a new flavor for me(fried apples with cinnamon) and he said he would work on a "bait a"(beta) for me to try in a couple weeks. Thats how the V-spot came into existance. Someone asked for a good vanilla flavored joose so he made one up and sent it out in samples with peoples orders and now its on the menu!! How can you not love KBV with that kind of customer service!!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines