Th And Vapor Production Vs. Mg Strength

vette67

Got My New Revolution Recently And So Far Have Tried The Following Liquids:<Br /><Br />Midnight (16)<Br />Dulcis (24)<Br />Sweet Dawn (16)<Br /><Br />I Really Like The Taste Of Midnight, But By Far Dulcis Produces The Most Vapor And Best Th. It Was Bugging Me That I Was Not Getting Much Vapor From Midnight... I Started To Think That Maybe Vaping Was Not For Me. But Wow, Dulcis Is Almost Like Smoking An Analog For Me. Love All The Vapor And Throat Hit.<Br /><Br />So I Was Wondering, Is The Amount Of Vapor Im Getting Dependent On The Nicotine Level Of The Juice? Like If I Got Some Midnight In 24 Mg Strength Would I Get As Much Vapor As I Am Getting From The Dulcis 24 Mg?<Br /><Br />Thanks!

I don't think nic level has anything to do with vapor production. Vg produces more vapor but i think vt juice is all PG so you should be getting the same vapor regardless of nic level. Was your battery freshly charged when you vaped the dulcis? Battery drop off will cause less vapor production.

Yes, I've noticed the difference over a week or so. Fresh batteries and not so fresh. I just dont get the vapor from the Midnight (16) and Sweet Dawn (16) that I am getting from the Dulcis (24). Not even close. I'm really liking it.

I think the more nicotine, the more throat hit. Vapor Talk is all pg and I can't do all pg. I do a pg/vg blend for the best of all worlds for me. Throat hit, vapor, taste, the whole nine yards. I like all vg but the taste just isn't there for me. I still vape 24mg and I can't seem to go down, nothing else does the trick for me except the 24mg. Good luck.

I recently received my next bottle of Dulcis, and I ordered Midnight and Sweet Dawn as well, all at 16mg nicotine dosage.

I noticed that Dulcis produces the most vapor, as compared to Midnight and Sweet Dawn, Sweet Dawn ranking second in vapor.

I wondered if anyone else noticed this.

I don't mind though, as they all are great, but Dulcis definitely produces the most vapor.

Cool. So that seems to indicate that its not the nicotine level, but the formula. Something about Dulcis is producing more vapor. Could it be just this new batch or has it always been this way?

Whatever it is, I LIKE IT! :thumbsup: