Decisions

bugsman

Hi:

I'm very new at this so I'll start at the beginning. I had ordered a starter kit from V2 cigs and have been waiting for it to ship for two weeks - I checked the order status today and it still has not been shipped or even filled so I canceled it entirely. After reading quite a bit on this forum I'm thinking I'll order the eGo-T starter kit and go that way. Do you think that will be a good place to start for someone who has never really vaped any except a puff or two off someone else's? And if it is a good idea where would be the best place to order one. Thanks much.

Hi:

I'm very new at this so I'll start at the beginning. I had ordered a starter kit from V2 cigs and have been waiting for it to ship for two weeks - I checked the order status today and it still has not been shipped or even filled so I canceled it entirely. After reading quite a bit on this forum I'm thinking I'll order the eGo-T starter kit and go that way. Do you think that will be a good place to start for someone who has never really vaped any except a puff or two off someone else's? And if it is a good idea where would be the best place to order one. Thanks much.

I had never even tried vaping. I ordered my eGo-T from cignot.com. The shipping was prompt.The customer support outstanding. I live one state away from them and it took two days.I ordered on a Thursday and received it on Saturday. As soon as you place the they ship it out. The ladies who run cignot are awesome. I have not dealt with Chris at VT. I have heard many good things about the customer support. He is a great help here on the Forum.

Wow, i'm sorry you've been waiting for so long. I wouldn't wait that long either. I think the eGo tank would be a great place for you to start and I agree with Charlee - Cignot has great, fast service. Cris sells eGo's too here at the vapor talk store and also has excellent customer service.

It's Good To Know I'm On The Right Track - Thanks So Much For Your Help :thumbsup: I Did Order Through Cignot. I Would Have Ordered Through The Vt Store But He Didn't Have This - But I Do Plan To Keep An Eye Out On The Vt Store - I'm Sure Once I Get Started, It Will Be Like My Photography Hobbie - You Just Keep Adding On.

Okay, I know I'm pushing Good Prophets but they do have lr tank attys for 9.99. Can't beat that price with a stick or at least I haven't seen one. Good luck with your eGo. It's a great pv and just the right size IMO.

Okay, I know I'm pushing Good Prophets but they do have lr tank attys for 9.99. Can't beat that price with a stick or at least I haven't seen one. Good luck with your eGo. It's a great pv and just the right size IMO.

They've raised the price to $10.99 now. Still a decent price though.

Congrats on ordering the Ego Tank. I think you will love it !!! It really is very easy to use and the perfect place to start. I guarantee, It won't be the last model you own, but it is a great first.

When you get around to ordering more liquid--the VT store carries some great flavors. Personally--midnight, sweet Dawn, apple dapple and macchiato icecream.gif

They've raised the price to $10.99 now. Still a decent price though.

Thanks for posting Morfeeus, I was getting ready to order a few more for the 9.99 price and noticed they were 10.99 now but they do have their 1000 mah batteries on sale for 19.99. That's a good price on those I think. So if you buy an atty and a battery you have still saved a few bucks.

GP has a coupon code right on the home page for 10% off also. :)

I looked on the home page before making my order and I guess I need my glasses changed because I can't seem to find it. Where is it? I think that I should buy stock in that store because it seems like I am there (online) every day. can't pass up a bargain. :lol:

I looked on the home page before making my order and I guess I need my glasses changed because I can't seem to find it. Where is it? I think that I should buy stock in that store because it seems like I am there (online) every day. can't pass up a bargain. :lol:

I'm not seeing it either Cheryl! Oh Egoluvr, where is the discount code on the home page?????question.gif

Hey Bugsman, I really don't think you will be sorry about canceling your order with V2. I started with V2 back in December. Most people have a soft spot for the first company they start with, I don't. I then proceeded to do the Vapor4life and then Bloog. I still wasn't getting what I wanted. I talked my wife out of some extra money by fast talking because it is her year to handle finances. We swap every year. I order a Riva kit which is an Ego knock off, I was amazed at the difference of taste and vapor. It opened a whole new world for me. I thought that I did tons of research before I did my first order but looking back I was lured by the sites that direct you the venders that they want you to see. I am learning now by leaps and bounds. Thx to the wonderful people in communities like this. I call it a communitiy because everyone here wants you to succeed in switching. Kudos to Christopher to having a forum where people can talk openly. I have seen forums where if you mentioned the competetion that post would disappear. Christopher would rather win you over with customer service. This industry has exploded in the past few months. The vendors that continue with the excellent customer service will be the ones that survive when the dust settles like Christopher her and Vicki at Cignot. I would also like to add our juice venders like Dayna at sweet-vapes. Sorry I don't know what got into me, I started typing and words started pouring out. Thank you all

Paul

Thanks for posting Morfeeus, I was getting ready to order a few more for the 9.99 price and noticed they were 10.99 now but they do have their 1000 mah batteries on sale for 19.99. That's a good price on those I think. So if you buy an atty and a battery you have still saved a few bucks.

Haha, funny you mention the 1000mah batteries. I just ordered another one yesterday along with a gang(8) of drip tips...lol

I had never even tried vaping. I ordered my eGo-T from cignot.com. The shipping was prompt.The customer support outstanding. I live one state away from them and it took two days.I ordered on a Thursday and received it on Saturday. As soon as you place the they ship it out. The ladies who run cignot are awesome. I have not dealt with Chris at VT. I have heard many good things about the customer support. He is a great help here on the Forum.

Want to thank you for the information. I ordered on Tuesday and received it Friday. I have the spent the weekend learning how to use it and I'm beginning to enjoy it. In 2 days I've already cut my analog smoking it half. Thanks again!!! :thumbsup: