Battery Acid! From Obsidian Vapor

Atari

Flavor, first draw. @#$&!!!! KICK IN THE MOUTH. I have never, NEVER tasted anything like this NEVER. Ive got over 100 juices in my box right now and this is NO JOKE. Let me try to describe this for you. As you inhale your mouth starts to tingle, the longer the inhale the more tingle. Even to the point of a little burn like a mouth FULL of cinnamon red hots. As soon as you inhale the menthol sneaks in and cools your mouth and you get the roof of your mouth watering as it hits your throat. On the exhale the cinnamon comes back but taste a little sweeter, and your mouth feels NUMB.It feels like a menthol numbing cough drop. Its like the rush of cinnamon and menthol just destroyed your taste buds. (A drink of Mnt Dew feels weird after this) The flavor isnt as strong after repeat puffs but be warned put it down for a second and it comes back with a vengeance. Read more...

This stuff was pretty intense, I dont know of any one else that makes a cinnamon menthol, thought I havent looked, but its a crazy combo

VaporRenu makes one they call it Fire&Ice. I haven't tried it yet. I just found it on their website last night. :)

VaporRenu makes one they call it Fire&Ice. I haven't tried it yet. I just found it on their website last night. :)

lol after this I may wait to try that one (cough)@#$&! :censored: (cough) Its a little wicked for me :devil:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines