Drip Tips And Cartomizers

kaerbear

I'm a newb to e-cigs and I got a couple questions. I have an Cig2o brang e-cig I bought from my local smoke shop for $11. Thru some browsing and google searches I have found out it is basically a KR-808D1, I think. Can someone confirm this? But I also have questions about the drip tips you can buy. I wanted to get THESE but I don't know IF they will work or HOW they work? Can I just screw them in and drip my juice into them? Sorry for my ignorance but I would appreciate any help I can get. TY

Yes it appears to be a 808. You should be able to pop the top off and insert the drip tip. Once the drip tip is installed you can just drip into the carto. Makes it easier to refill. Good luck :D

I just wanted to confirm that the cig2o is a kr-808d1. I bought some cartos from vapor4life and they work perfectly. Oh yea, they hooked it up with two bottles of free juice! I thought that was pretty cool anyways I thought I'd let people know just in case they were wondering the same thing I was. Have a great day!!! :shiftyninja:

I just wanted to confirm that the cig2o is a kr-808d1. I bought some cartos from vapor4life and they work perfectly. Oh yea, they hooked it up with two bottles of free juice! I thought that was pretty cool anyways I thought I'd let people know just in case they were wondering the same thing I was. Have a great day!!! :shiftyninja:

Note: "Non-believer's" need not read any further... only 'carto talk' to follow... carry on. :thumbsup:

So, a couple other things I might mention... if you don't have any 'drip tips' you really should do yourself a favor and grab some up. I personally prefer the Delrin ones, because they don't get nearly as hot as the aluminium/metal ones, and I'm not known to be a 'one or two hitter/quitter'. When I sit down to vape I do so for a good amount of time typically. There are a lot of different kinds to chose from too... just go for what you like. You'll want the '510/901' drip tips... and the longer the better IMHO. Just replace the little round white mouthpiece that comes in a carto with a drip tip. Then, once you notice it losing flavor and vapor, I typically just pop mine off so I can drip down the inside while rotating it slowly to saturate it everywhere good. Once it stops soaking in to the filler you are 'topped-off' and ready to go at it again. I have just gotten into the habit of pulling mine off because I like to see what I'm doing while topping it off... also, you don't typically want to drip down the center where the air flows or it will likely run out the bottom. I top my cartos off quite often too, as it keeps them tasting as fresh as new, and simply extends the life of the filler material. After all, the longer you vape on one the dryer that filler gets, and the shorter the time it takes for it to start tasting nasty. I never vape a carto dry, not even close to that point, for this very reason. I typically vape for 10 - 20 'pulls' like I would have done with an analog, set it down till I'm ready again, then do my 'toppin' off' method before I use it again.

So, to play on the glorious words of our Great Vapor Talk Founder/God... (:unworthy:)

For me and my cartos... it goes something kinda like this: "TOP-OFF, VAPE, REPEAT"!

Just my 2 cents! :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE