Thick Juice

Hi peoples!

Previously Autumn Girl here, had to create new account, couldn't log in on my old one. Grrr!

Anyone know where I can get a good quality vanilla custard juice? My all time fave is from Ms T's Bakery, but I am so over it clogging my cartos. Obviously too much VG, but the flavour is awesome, as are most of her creations. The only way I have any success is with an atty and even then it's hit and miss. Good days, bad days - you know the story. Just saw that I can get one from Gourmet Vaper. Can anyone vouch for them? Also not sure if they ship to Oz. Any other quality suppliers you could recommend? Geoff (TV) doesn't seem to have anything with custard. Gonna cry if I can't get my fave vape happening ALL the time, not just some of the time.......

I got 4 juices from Gourmet and was not overly pleased with them from a taste perspective. I got their vanilla gorilla and it was just okay, the vanilla flavor was kind of week so that doesn't bode well for their vanilla custard.

That said, I am a big vanilla fan, and just yesterday I placed an order with Sweet-vapes (they have a supplier forum here) and vanilla custard was one of the flavors I choose so I should be able to get back to you in a couple of days when it arrives. I have gotten a bunch of flavors from them and really liked their flavors I am hopefully, plus you can select a wide range of PG/VG blend percentages which should allow you to dial into the right blend to work with your cartos.

there are two vendors with the sweet vapes name, you might have went to the other one? sweet-vapes.com

They have the dash. Look under the desserts category

direct link here

And don't worry I will not forget, I have a special place for Aussie woman since I lived there for four months back in the 1994!

Edited by ripple

So the vanilla custard arrived today and I can tell you its wonderful.

More custard than vanilla, its a creamy flavor, nicely sweet without being too sweet just right. The vanillas there, but not over powering so all in all a winner in my book!

I did a 70/30 PG/VG 18 MG and the TH is not too high, maybe 6 to 7, lets call it 6.5 which is fine by me and vapor production is solid.

Let me know if want any more information about it. I do recommend, but of course with the caveat that obviously taste is very subjective.

Thank SO much Ripple - you're a legend!! How spooky is this? I got to thinking last night and decided I really should order some, because it will take 2 weeks to reach me. I ordered exactly what you just described... same nic strength, same vg/pg ratio. Really happy I did now, after reading that you like it. I ordered a 15ml, but thought I might as well throw a couple others in, but chose 6 ml of those instead.... blueberry shortcake and the star buck's coffee one. Have you tried those? Thanks so much, I am looking forward to it even more now. :)

Hi Egoluvr,

Thanks for your input. I Have boge cartos here too, although I'm using joy at the moment. It can be difficult trying new vendors/flavours for me..... being in Oz, it costs a bomb in shipping and it's money easily wasted if I don't like the product. Really good to know you're happy with them. :)

Thanks again guys!

I"m excited for you - the blueberry shortcake is one of my favorites I hope you will love it as much as I do. Does it help with the shipping if you buy in bulk? You can get a deal on the boge cartos if you order 10 boxes at Vapor Kings it's only 6 dollars a box?

Ooooh! Loving your opinions, thanks girls. :)

You're a sweety for being so helpful Egoluvr. Fortunately there are finally some great stores here in Oz. We can only get our hardware here, but juices we have to buy O/S. So now I only have to wait 2 days for shipment of my cartos, etc, but 2 weeks still for juice. Having been mainly a TV girl, it's time to branch out and find something different that I can love as much as I do Ms T's vanilla custard. :)

I like Sweet-vapes starbuckets coffee too. If I'm right it only comes in vg (?) I also like organic coffee from Vaperite. It's my go to coffee juice. I get it now in the 50/50 to get a little more taste. But anyway, good luck with finding your all day vape. I'm afraid I'm still searching for a couple more but Kick bass Vapor and Sweet-Vapes juices are pretty darn good.