Awesome Vapor Blueberry...help!

I received 2 bottles of blueberry from awesome vapor and they were amazing!!! I ordered more when I ran out and got 3 this time and for some reason they were a. no where near as potent and b. not the same flavor. What gives? Does anyone or has any vaped their blueberry and could u point me to a flavor concentrate where I can replicate THAT flavor, even if I come close I will be super happy! Please help! Best description of flavor I can give it, is like a candy blueberry. I am not hating on Awesome Vapor, they are amazing and I adore their stuff, but this one they don't even have the answer to (and have been more then accommodating to me), but I can not ask them, "hey who do you use for flavor?", plus theirs is premixed, they just relabel...sigh :-(

Hi vampy. Sometimes juice just isn't what you thought it was because your taste buds are constantly changing. I have found that if I order just some flavors from perfumer's apprentice I can get pretty much the exact taste I want but that's all trial and error. Perumer's apprentice has great flavors. There are some diy places that are cheaper and I haven't tried them all but I know that PA is spot on with the flavors that I have tried. Good luck in your search.

Hi vampy. Sometimes juice just isn't what you thought it was because your taste buds are constantly changing. I have found that if I order just some flavors from perfumer's apprentice I can get pretty much the exact taste I want but that's all trial and error. Perumer's apprentice has great flavors. There are some diy places that are cheaper and I haven't tried them all but I know that PA is spot on with the flavors that I have tried. Good luck in your search.

Thanks Cheshyl, I have tried the blueberry from a few dif places including the ones you names, but there is something missing, I think they add another flav to it and I am hunting THAT flav. I still have a bit left from the "old" bottles and the problem is still there, not my buds, but I am can see how that can happen though.

I have that problem all the time. I order a juice once it's great the second it's completely changed. IMHO not all vendors are consistent making their mixes... It makes me nuts!

Bean...you got it! From a business perspective...if someone is buying YOUR liquid, because of ITS flav, why the heck would you change the darn thing or why would you not have each batch tested against a known successful sample?!

I'm right there with you on that one. Quality control. Wont rat out where I have that problem, but I now have 7 btls of juice that sucks. I It seems like you would have a standard, do not deviate recipe. Just like Chefs or bartenders. The whole point of business is returning customers. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: DIY is now on my short list.