Houston Area Summer 2011 Vape Meet Up

I've organized a Houston area Vape Meet Up

Date::Saturday May 14th

Time::5pm- until whenever you decide to leave

URL for location and directions::Wunsche Bros Cafe and Saloon Restaurant for Dining in Old Town Spring near Houston

(I've had quite a bit of interest in a Houston meet up, so I scouted places that allowed the e-cig in their establishments, and can accommodate a crew of about 20-30 vapors) The manager of the establishment is familiar with the e-cig and is excited to have us!

Please spread the word to your fellow vapors in the Houston Area!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awesome!!! Count us in...Kryton and I will be broadcasting The Vaping Underground live on Stickam. We would love for everyone to be our special guests and say hi to the Elixir TV vaping community!!! See you all there!! :)

VIP BABY!!! Send your "Vaping In Public" pics to be broadcast on our next regularly scheduled show, "The Vaping Underground with Kryton and Elisyum", every Saturday at 5PM CST (6PM EST) at www.elixirtv.com. VIP BABY!!!

Turns out we're not going to make it. I called to confirm there was room for the vape meet and availability of an outlet to broadcast and they said they couldn't promise space for 20-30 today due to the Crawfish festival. Hope everyone who does make it has a GREAT time!!!

• 2 months later...

We actually had 35 people show up to this meet. The reservation I made was for 30, & since I hadn't advertised much I thought I was going overboard with my reservation.

The last meet up was also held at the same venue, as a last minute change of plans, they were able to accept my reservation for 30 the same day.