Sending A Reply

birdievk

Hi I recieved good advice a few days ago from one person and I want to ask that person another question.. Now I can see my post and the reply I got, but since that was days ago.. he may not see what I write now. Is there a way I can send another question so he gets an alert in his email or somethin like that? I know I did recieve some replies to other questions right in my email but I don't know how they did that?

Hi I recieved good advice a few days ago from one person and I want to ask that person another question.. Now I can see my post and the reply I got, but since that was days ago.. he may not see what I write now. Is there a way I can send another question so he gets an alert in his email or somethin like that? I know I did recieve some replies to other questions right in my email but I don't know how they did that?

I know you and I were PM`ing last week...about Juice and eGo Tanks.

Edited by Tagsanstuff

You can also go to that persons profile and go down to the post tab, it will show the last several posts that person made. Hopefully he doesn't post a lot. You can also do the same on your profile page. There is a tab for Topic and Post.