Do I Need Anything Else?

I ordered a pile of stuff for vaping bu I just want to make sure I have everything I need for awhile.

I got an ego kit which included this:

2 x eGo Batteries (650mAh 3.7V)

2 x eGo / 510 Atomizer

1 x eGo Atomizer Cover

1 x Fast USB Wall Charger (420 mA)

1 x USB Wall Plug Adapter

5 x Free Cartridges

1 x eGo Carrying Pouch

1 x eGo User Manual

I also ordered:

120ml of High mg nic Flavourless juice.

110ml of USP food safe VG

110ml of USP food safe PG

120ml of 555 tabacoo flavoring

5 cardomizers

1 drip tip

I don't really want to spend more I just want to have enough to last me awhile (3-4months min) without having to worry about supples.

Is this a good enough or did I miss something?

Edited by BirdDog
Moderator staff edit.

The Vaping God's willing, yes you should be fine....I don't mean to play devils advocate, but wouldn't you like to try other flavors? :whistle: And you can't forget back ups!

Edited by Beans

Barring any parts failures it should be. It will also depend on how much you vape

I will probably be using it alot (i smoke pretty heavy) so..

Your talking cardomizers and batteries? I'm hoping 5 cardomizers and 2 atomizers should be enough,and that the batteries will last.. why is that pushing it you think? do you think 5 more would be smarter? or an extra battery?

I don't mean to play devils advocate, but wouldn't you like to try other flavors? :whistle: And you can't forget back ups!

Honestly not realy this is my quit smoking tool only, and if i was to get yummy flavors I figure it would make it harder to stop.

Edited by Dondlelinger

I will probably be using it alot (i smoke pretty heavy) so..

Your talking cardomizers and batteries? I'm hoping 5 cardomizers and 2 atomizers should be enough,and that the batteries will last.. why is that pushing it you think? do you think 5 more would be smarter? or an extra battery?

Anything can break or sometimes stuff doesnt work right outta the box. You should be good with what you have. Luckily if something does go wrong there are some great suppliers like Chris who would get you something in a couple of days.

I'd get at least 1 more atty back up. You never know if one dies and the other is a dud. Other than that, you should be pretty stocked for the minute. At least if you are in a major metro area, shipping is easy to predict and you can get stuff quickly if something dies.