Cartomizer Question

Last week I placed a order for some jucies, and I received a sample bottle of blueberry coconut. Well today, I opened a new cartomizer and used one of my favorite flavors in it and after vaping a couple of refills with my favorite juice, I decided to try that sample bottle. Big Mistake! That stuff is nasty. My question is, now I have a almost new cartomizer filled with this juice I can't stand. Is there any way to get this out of the cartomizer without vaping it out. I thought about just vaping and blowing it out, but I don't feel like sitting here a hour blowing vapor into the air. I put a new cartomizer on, and now I'm back to enjoying some of my favorite jucies, but I sure don't want to lose that cartomizer.

You could try blowing it out really well from the top out through the threaded end, or putting it in a zip lock baggie and spinning the crap out of it, I usually put the condoms on but not all the way so the juice spins into the condoms, fill with something you like, you will still have a bit of the other flavor for a bit but should be more tolerable. alternatively you could blow/spin it out, rinse through with some warm water under the tap, blow out, rinse some more etc. and let it sit for 48 hours.

Good luck, I know I hate it when that happens too.

Some people clean them by soaking in hot water or boiling.The paper cover might come off but if it is useless as is you really can't hurt it.Blow it out when cool enough and let dry for a few days.I use hot water from my coffeee maker for cleaning atties.I use Joye 306 atties for testing liquids as they seem to switch flavors pretty good and are easily cleaned.

Thanks everyone. Erika, that's the method I use to fill my cartomizers. I didn't know about spinning them, but I do fill them that way. Brian that video was awsome. I just happened to have about 4 of those bulbs. I cut one were the fit would be tight, and tried it. It worked perfect. I'll let it dry a few days and try it and let you guys know how it worked. Thanks again.

PS: The sample went into the trash!

You could try blowing it out really well from the top out through the threaded end, or putting it in a zip lock baggie and spinning the crap out of it, I usually put the condoms on but not all the way so the juice spins into the condoms, fill with something you like, you will still have a bit of the other flavor for a bit but should be more tolerable. alternatively you could blow/spin it out, rinse through with some warm water under the tap, blow out, rinse some more etc. and let it sit for 48 hours.

Good luck, I know I hate it when that happens too.

This is the first time I did this, but from now on, I'll be direct dripping into a atty to test new flavors.