Props To Madvapes!

Shel

I recently ordered some juice from MadVapes.

I wasn't REALLY looking for more juice! In fact, I have SOoooo much juice, I pretty much promised myself NOT to purchase more juice, until I've used up a large amount of what I already have!

But... I watched a YouTube review of a MAP tank, and the reviewer, during his review of the MAP, went on and on for a few minutes about how great Dekang RY4 juice is, and how it's so inexpensive at MadVapes!

I headed over to MadVapes, and was rather surprised to find that you can get a 30ml of Dekang juice for UNDER $8.00!

Ended up ordering one 30ml of Dekang RY4, and one bottle of Dekang Virginia, and have to tell you, they are really excellent!

Very light color, almost clear but with a very slight yellow coloring to both of them! I ordered the RY4 at 18mg strength, and the Virginia at 24mg (when I'm REALLY craving an analog, I switch for a few drags to 24mg strength juice)

What was slightly confusing is, one of 'em was $7.89 and the other was $7.99! Really? How do they determine that one flavor should be a dime more then the other?!?

Who CARES???

EIGHT BUCKS for 30MG of juice, and it TASTES GREAT !!!

It also arrived in about three days, and very reasonable shipping! I'm used to spending over $20 bucks for the same size of juice from Halo. Now, I love Halo's juice, but at twice the price, not sure that I'll be back that soon! And I really do love Halo... love the glass bottles, love their Torque 56 and Freedom juice, but I gotta tell you, the RY4 and Virginia juice from MadVapes is right up there with 'em, and for a heck of a lot less.

Just thought I'd pass this on. If you're short of cash, or even if you're not, head on over to MadVapes and check out their juices! (they have smaller size bottles as well, for even less!)

Good luck, vap on!

Yes, I love Madvapes! They have my favorite liquid...I hesitate to say cause everytime I do it sells out...tee-hee. It's the Irish Mintz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They hooked me up last time and I never said anything about it here. I got a free sample of their new caramel tobacco which is better than their regular tobacco.

Now you have the same 2 of the Dekang that I tried; the ry4 and virginia. I liked the virginia better but they are both adequate(sp) and yes! They are all super cheap!

with their TopVapor ya have to be careful; some of them are way off and can be gross...like mad chai...which tastes JUST like suntan oil.

I just got their new cookies and cream and it tastes JUST like butter. That is not a good thing. I mean like a big o' pat of butter in yer mouth with nothing for it to flavor. I have been adding it to my Irish Mintz, French Toast, and another of their new ones...sticky toffee pudding which is OK. I did not mean for this to be a review. I plan to do that later. I just got those last 2 with more Irish Mintz which I always want with me for the rest of my life! :devil:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines