How Many "drags" From My Bose Cartridge?

cheryli

I just got my eGo in the mail! I am so excited. Learning how to fill the cartridges and reading and watching lots of videos. How many drags can I expect before I start to taste that nasty taste. (Which I got when I didn't fill my carto enough the first time!) Oh and how many cartridges should 5ml fill? I seemed to over fill and got some drops out of the bottom a few times.

Edited by cheryli

I don't know how many drags you'll get, but I do know they don't last very long. If I recall, they only hold about 10-12 drops? Often the cart will not do a good job releasing the juice so you'll start getting the burnt taste even though there's still juice int he cart. If you start to get that taste, just top off the cart with 3-4 drops. You may also want to consider direct dripping.

http://www.vaportalk...-i-direct-drip/

Edited by Brian

I don't know how many drags you'll get, but I do know they don't last very long. If I recall, they only hold about 10-12 drops? Often the cart will not do a good job releasing the juice so you'll start getting the burnt taste even though there's still juice int he cart. If you start to get that taste, just top off the cart with 3-4 drops. You may also want to consider direct dripping.

http://www.vaportalk...-i-direct-drip/

I get 18-22 drops per cart. 1ml about. I started to direct drip too. Its cool. Same thing as with the cart: add a few drops if I taste the nasty?

I get 18-22 drops per cart. 1ml about. I started to direct drip too. Its cool. Same thing as with the cart: add a few drops if I taste the nasty?

Pretty much. :) In general, you'll get 5-10 puffs for every 2-3 drops. It takes a little practice to learn and you may flood your atty a few times, but it's so much better than using a cart. Once you get the hang of it, you won't even think about it, you'll just do it.

Pretty much. :) In general, you'll get 5-10 puffs for every 2-3 drops. It takes a little practice to learn and you may flood your atty a few times, but it's so much better than using a cart. Once you get the hang of it, you won't even think about it, you'll just do it.

Thanks, this Forum has been so helpful! I appreciate your work. -Cheryl

Kind of like the Tootsie Pop question,no one knows for sure.A lot of variables at play ,resistance,voltage,battery condition,technique,liquid ,attie/carto age and condition,and quality control at the factory.

Did you mean carts or boge cartomizers? You referred to both I think, if your talking about cartomizers you'll get 20-28 drops or so, just top them off when you start to loose flavor, I keep mine wet all the time - so it looks slushie but not pooled at the top.