My (((555))) Recipe

I posted this in my "looking for a good tobacco" thread. It's my all day vape!

This is a sweet nutty flavor, But has a good tobacco taste also. Try it and let me know what you think.

You can leave out the vape wizard if you dont have it. doesn't really change the flavor.

This is a 5ml mix so each % is one drop 24 total drops..just add pg/vg to top off the bottle. :dribble:

USA TURK 7% FA

PEANUT BUTTER 4% PA

VANILLA BUTTERNUT 5% LA

SWEET CREAM 2% PA

DESERT SHIP 2% FA

GRAHAM CRACKER 2% PA

VAPE WIZ 2DROPS FA

Vape wizard is from Flavour Art, It's used to "soften" acidic juices and also just as a flavor enhancer. It's not a must but does help when you've gone pass the threshold on flavor... VW Will tone that down some but not completely.

Aimee you can get Vape Wizard by Flavour Art at http://www.onestopdiyshop.com . This is what the Flavour Art website says about this item - You can make it magic !! MTS stands for Mellow, Thick and Smooth, and it is a major breakthrough in taste technology for PV users. Based on our thorough understanding of taste mechanisms, we have developed a product which we believe will increase the pleasure of your vaping experience. MTS vape wizard contributes toward softening any acidic/sour perception, it assists in making vapour thicker, and it delivers both body and depth to any e-liquid. It can be used on its own, blended with tobacco flavours, or with any other flavour of your choice. There are no limitations as to its versatility. Make your vapour fuller and richer.. Let MTS Vape Wizard work its magic for you! Suggested dosage 0,5-2% Additional notes on Vape Wizard. we developed it starting from a food flavor that delivers aged, woody and slightly smoky notes. The original flavor was formulated to improve mouthfeel and body, especially for liquid foods and some type of drinks. As it worked well in foodstuff, we decided to make a vape version of it. Then we combined it with Magic Mask ( see its features ), which works on tongue receptor and soften the acid perception. So when we tasted and tested VW, we noticed that theory was right and it delivered its promises. It does not influence the vapour properties, nor boost the steam in any way. It works as a food flavor and the substances we used, when used at subtle level, delivers the full and bodied sensation. It is a very delicate flavor, and its action is on perception inside the mouth. It should be used in combination with other flavor from 0.2 up to 1% max. It tends to lower high notes and boost the background notes. It is a complimentary flavor and should not vaped as such, due to the fact it has an undistinct taste. Its main goal is to round off other flavors.

• 3 weeks later...