What Do I Need ?

Hey guys I'm really in trouble. I first purchased a standard volcano kit to start my vaping path. Well my wife decided she also want to give up the pack a day habbit so I purchaces another bat and two extra attys. So after that I picked up a Riva which I love. On to my issues the atty on my volcano cig died on me, and my wife's is not producing the vapor it use to. On top of that the one atty I recived with my Riva is also down for the count. I went back on the volcano website and try to place an order but the site wont let me enter my card info. In desparation I went to puresmoker.com and ordered the 510 package. I figure that it wouldn't take long being that they're in Tenn and I'm in Ga. Needless to say I ordered Monday and still nothing. Well I about to get paid, and plan on stocking up so this wont happen again. What would you guys recommend I pick up to prevent this horror.

can i suggest you both give LR cartomizers a try? just a though, but much cheaper than replacing attys, unless you want to buy them in bulk... i know liberty flights sells attys in like 3 packs or something... but do give cartos a try, see if you like them, if for no other reason then as a back up in case of future atty failure

It's a really great idea to have lots of backups. I've always recommend having 3 batteries (per person) on hand. The reason for that is if one of your batteries dies, you will still have one to vape while the other is charging. I learned this lesson from starting with a kit that only came with one battery. If you can afford even more batteries, there's nothing wrong with having a few more. I would also recommend having several attys on hand. As a rule they last about a month. The problem is there is no way to tell how long they will last. You might have one that will only last a week and one that will only last a couple of days. If you only have two attys and one dies, then your other one only lasts a couple of days, you may not make it through until a new order comes in. You can order a bulk pack of 10 attys from Vapor Kings - it's a great deal and a really good idea. I would say it would be a good idea to have at least that many on hand - especially where two of you will be using them. Vapor Talk also has bulk attys in the regular 510. I also recommend having a backup charger and more juice than you think you'll go through in a month. You don't have to buy all of your backups at once, but if you can, do it. Then you'll feel fairly safe until you can order some more. And be sure to put in a new order as soon as you can - even if you are not low on supplies. That way, if something comes up and you can't get supplies when you need them, you'll still have plenty on hand from when you could. I personally don't think a person can ever have enough backups. This isn't something that most people can run down to the corner and pick up.

Hi bignick. If you ever want anything fast, just order from VT Store. You would think that they are next door because when you place the order, just go out to your mailbox and wait, it will be just a few minutes until it is delivered. Well, not that fast, but I'm in Georgia too and it takes no longer than two days to get it from the Store. Chris is all about the customer. He has to be the best in customer service I have ever seen, he takes it to a new level. As easliyamused just said, you need to have back-ups for your batteries, attys and cartos if you prefer. I have been building a stock of stuff, especially when I see a sale and it's something I use all the time, I will order. I have about decided that I am a vaping hoarder. But, at the moment, I don't think that I would run out of anything that I need. Do you have chargers? I have two, just in case one breaks, I'll have another. Hopefully this will never happen to you again. I don't know what I would do if I was ever without a means to vape and I don't want to find out. But anyway, hope that everything gets to you in a short matter of time. Also you said you ordered a 510 kit. Are you and your wife sharing a kit? If so, I would also order another one so you would have four batteries instead of two. Also, with the 510 you have a very short battery life, so my suggestion to you would be get an eGo and you could use the 510 as a backup if the eGo battery was not charged. It lasts from 6-10 hours, depending on how much you vape. I've never had mine go a full 10 hours because I am constantly vaping, so the thing is on all the time. But anyway good luck to you.

Hi bignick. If you ever want anything fast, just order from VT Store. You would think that they are next door because when you place the order, just go out to your mailbox and wait, it will be just a few minutes until it is delivered. Well, not that fast, but I'm in Georgia too and it takes no longer than two days to get it from the Store. Chris is all about the customer. He has to be the best in customer service I have ever seen, he takes it to a new level. As easliyamused just said, you need to have back-ups for your batteries, attys and cartos if you prefer. I have been building a stock of stuff, especially when I see a sale and it's something I use all the time, I will order. I have about decided that I am a vaping hoarder. But, at the moment, I don't think that I would run out of anything that I need. Do you have chargers? I have two, just in case one breaks, I'll have another. Hopefully this will never happen to you again. I don't know what I would do if I was ever without a means to vape and I don't want to find out. But anyway, hope that everything gets to you in a short matter of time. Also you said you ordered a 510 kit. Are you and your wife sharing a kit? If so, I would also order another one so you would have four batteries instead of two. Also, with the 510 you have a very short battery life, so my suggestion to you would be get an eGo and you could use the 510 as a backup if the eGo battery was not charged. It lasts from 6-10 hours, depending on how much you vape. I've never had mine go a full 10 hours because I am constantly vaping, so the thing is on all the time. But anyway good luck to you.

The more batteries the better if you want to stay with the 510s, I would advise getting the mega batts, they last longer. The EGO passthru is nice, since you can plug in while on the puter, and unplug, grab cartos (EGOs take 510 cartos) and go out and proabaly not run out of battery power, but mebbe tuck a mega 510 in a cigar tube and toss that in yer jacket or back pocket with some cartos.

HI bignick, so sorry your having to wait on backups. I would recommend the eGo as well mainly due to the extended battery life, with the 510's for both of you, you would need quite a few batteries they only last about 45 mins to an hour between charges. I would suggest ordering 2 starter kits, an extra 5 pack of atomizers/ or a few boxes of cartomizers if you prefer. 2 kits would give you 4 atomizers, 4 batteries and two chargers so that should give you some backups between the two of you. Good luck and as Nana preaches backups, backups and more backups :)

Thanks to all for your suggestions. I don't know if I mentioned it but the 510 I have is a Riva, and I thought those were the same as the Egos. I have never tried cartos before because I love to drip. If they are cheaper I'll give them a try though guys.

Thanks to all for your suggestions. I don't know if I mentioned it but the 510 I have is a Riva, and I thought those were the same as the Egos. I have never tried cartos before because I love to drip. If they are cheaper I'll give them a try though guys.

cartos are a atty and cartridge combined, they are great if you are going to be in your car or where dripping isnt always a good idea, they are much better than just cartridges, cheaper than attys if you find that for some reason you are going through attys like mad... its definitely worth giving a try and perhaps keeping on hand as back up

as for the Riva, yep, same as an ego and the charger will work with it and all that

A riva is a ego but is made of different meterals, I dunno if it is the same quality tho. My suggestion would be this....

Get your normal supplys back in order like order your self 2 new kits for you and your wife,,, then I'd get a 510 pass thru they are less then 20 bucks and stash that for when you need it, also I'd say keep a pack or 2 of cartos on hand you can use while you wait for new addys in the future. This way you have back ups for your back ups.

I would recomend buying your kits from vt as I know chris warrentys the battries for I wanna say 4 months but it might be 6. Can't go wrong there!