Cutting W/ Vg

75shb

Some vapers cut their e-juice but often buy the 50/50 because they want to keep a lot of the flavor and throat hit and vapor. Yes, as Troop said, you would be cutting your taste and nic level if you add pg or vg. If you want to know if the flavorings you have will mix with the tobacco flavors you have you would need to mix them yourself to see if they would go together. A lot of folks on this forum add menthol to their e-juice. I haven't ever added anything but I have some flavorings now and some nicotine and I'm going to do a little diy and see what I can come up with. Good luck to you.

You can also buy unflavored nicotine liquid to keep you nic level where you want it. And you don't have to use a 50/50 blend either. DIY is all about finding what works best for you. It will take some trial and error, but if you mix in very small quantities, you won't waste much if you don't like it. Keep in mind that you can use what you don't like by mixing that with something else, too. It can be a lot of fun experimenting with all you can do.

DIY has tobacco flavoring you can boost your flavor back up,they have quite a few of the standards like 555.I think the best way to lowe rnic is buying some 0 nic of the same flavor and mixing that in.That is if you like the flavor real well .

mixing and matching flavors is easy enough--just make sure you start with small amounts for testing.

Have you checked out the DIY portion of the forum. Looks like you have 6 posts, so you should be able to access the DIY section. Tons of info.