Heaven Gifts

Has anyone bought from heaven gifts if so how was your experience they seem to be the cheapest I have found are there products any good is there juice any good. Have you found anywhere cheaper I just went to there website and put together a package with two 900 batts chargers and a package of 5 lr carts under 50 bucks thats smokin... anyone no anything about this company??

Heaven's Gifts is located in china. Some people have had good luck ordering from them. You might want to check how much your postage will be. It could take a few weeks for your order to arrive. Also it will have to clear customs.

Right now, why don't you look at Good Prophets, they are having a great sale, they have tank attys and mega attys for $9.99, batteries for about 15.00; and so is Vapor Kings on attys and cartos. From Heaven's Gifts you are looking at about $24.00 for postage, depending on what you are ordering. You would have to order EMS and that is way more expensive and you run the risk of it being held up in customs, slight, but possible and then you would out your money Like I said I would look at Good Prophets and Vapor Kings first.

I would be leary of ordering from overseas,you never know when things might get seized.And it takes a while for shipping.If you look at the fine print on the website there is a lot of disclaimers absolving them if your shipment fails to arrive due to goverenment intervention.

Good choice, stay in the usa if at all possible, ouir vendors need the biz and so does the economy. I pay extra to stay in the states the one time I order from across the pond took 32 days to get here. Not worth the save on cash.

• 1 year later...

I too would be weary of ordering overseas...i've definitely heard of customs seizing packages. Once this happens there is basically nothing you can do