Need Advise Regarding The Little Sister Vari-Cool Mod

I stumbled across the website Boxmods.net. I am looking at their 7v Little Sister Vari-Cool mod. I think this is the mod I have been looking for, small yet VV. Has anyone had any experience with this mod? I really don't want to invest $130 (Mod + $5 for pink color + batteries + charger + voltage meter) without some trusted advise.

Also, do I really need a voltage meter and why?

Your opinions are greatly needed and appreciated. :thumbup:

I looked at the site and it appears that you do need the volt meter. There's no display on the mod to show the voltage you have it set to. You'll need the voltmeter to know what the voltage is (when you adjust the voltage).

Other than that, I don't know much about it. There are probably quite a few reviews on ECF though (I know I've seen it mentioned over there quite a bit).

Edited by Brian

I stumbled across the website Boxmods.net. I am looking at their 7v Little Sister Vari-Cool mod. I think this is the mod I have been looking for, small yet VV. Has anyone had any experience with this mod? I really don't want to invest $130 (Mod + $5 for pink color + batteries + charger + voltage meter) without some trusted advise.

Also, do I really need a voltage meter and why?

Your opinions are greatly needed and appreciated. :thumbup:

It's a great mod! No meter needed, there are little dots and each one is a .5volt jump counterclockwise around the dial. 3.0 volts to 7+volts.

I have 2 of them, and love the size. Get the 10440 IMR High Drains if you decide to get one. They hold the voltage longer than standard batts that drop off slowly.

:thumbsup:

It's a great mod! No meter needed, there are little dots and each one is a .5volt jump counterclockwise around the dial. 3.0 volts to 7+volts.

I have 2 of them, and love the size. Get the 10440 IMR High Drains if you decide to get one. They hold the voltage longer than standard batts that drop off slowly.

Cool! I didn't see that. How long are you getting between charges on those batteries?

Cool! I didn't see that. How long are you getting between charges on those batteries?

Light use, maybe 4 hours or more.. Heavy vape 2 hours. But I'd rather carry extra batts than carry around a big honkin mod :D

Thanks Dayna, I really appreciate your input. I so want this mod!!!!

Gonna get a purple or a pink one? I had so much trouble deciding... debated for hours I swear LOL

So which one did you end up getting? I keep going back and forth between the pink and purple. I just might leave it up to Ken to decide if I can't make a decision by tomorrow afternoon. I am really excited about this mod. Do you have the original or the vari-cool?

So which one did you end up getting? I keep going back and forth between the pink and purple. I just might leave it up to Ken to decide if I can't make a decision by tomorrow afternoon. I am really excited about this mod. Do you have the original or the vari-cool?

Black and Purple. Originals. I wish the cooler one, because they do get hot! But I'm sure they're just bigger and badder than original. :)