Sweet-Vapes Liquis

STEALTH

... This company already has a fine reputation so I don't mean to be repetitive, but in my experience with eight or nine of their liquids, I can say they have a real quality product. For those of us that like SWEET liquids they are the best. Also in my dealing with them, (customer service), they are attentive and helpful and PROMPT in resonse to any request.

Just remember their address is sweet-vapes.com which is different from sweetvapes.com, which is another fine company, just not the one I am reviewing here.....

...............Also I'm sorry I mispelled LIQUID in the Topic line .........Just the worst typist in the world..

Edited by STEALTH

... This company already has a fine reputation so I don't mean to be repetitive, but in my experience with eight or nine of their liquids, I can say they have a real quality product. For those of us that like SWEET liquids they are the best. Also in my dealing with them, (customer service), they are attentive and helpful and PROMPT in resonse to any request.

Just remember their address is sweet-vapes.com which is different from sweetvapes.com, which is another fine company, just not the one I am reviewing here.....

...............Also I'm sorry I mispelled LIQUID in the Topic line .........Just the worst typist in the world..

I could not agree more!!! Delicious quality juice, and awesome customer service. :thumbsup:

I couldn't agree more - right now my biggest challenge is to use up a bunch of the other juices I have in stock right now before going through all my Sweet Vapes!

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines