Ego-T Hard To Drag?

Hi Friends,

I got my Ego-T in the mail on Saturday and I've been vaping off it when I'm at home, and I've noticed that it's quite difficult to drag compared to the Joye 510 w/Drip Tip. While my Joye 510 pulls very easily, the Ego-T is like sucking on a milkshake. It delivers good vapor but I don't like having to pull so hard to get a proper hit.

I've done the basic things like making sure the tank is aligned into the atomizer slot properly, pulling out the overflow protection piece and vaping without it, and double-checking the instruction manual to make sure I'm generally doing everything right. But it's just not easy to draw...is this how the Ego-T is, or is there something I am missing?

I tried Googling this issue and it seems to have come up, but the fix appears to be to drill a hole into the connection end of the atomizer and I'm not prepared to do that on my brand new Ego-T. Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Emile

Edited by Emile

Hi Emile, Sorry your having a problem with the tank atty. I have 3 that I rotate and I do find that one of them seems to be more difficult than the other two regarding the draw. I have found that if I loosen up the connection between the battery and the atty just a tiny bit, the draw is better. Try it and let me know if it helps you.

Hi Emile, Sorry your having a problem with the tank atty. I have 3 that I rotate and I do find that one of them seems to be more difficult than the other two regarding the draw. I have found that if I loosen up the connection between the battery and the atty just a tiny bit, the draw is better. Try it and let me know if it helps you.

I've noticed the same thing Sharon. I bought my first tank atty from AwesomeVapor and the draw is tighter on it then the 4 I just recieved from GoodProphets. The ones from GP are awesome and currently on sale for $9.99. I'm thiniing of ordering 5 more while they are on sale. They have both SR and LR versions.

If you bought the regular atty, why don't you buy you a lr tank atty? That gives you more of a hit, a good bit more taste and a lot more vapor. Since it burns hotter, I take the tank out, give it a good shake and stick it back on atty and vape away. The t has been alright with me. I've lost two tank attys but the others I have are working like champs. I think the thing with the tank is that some people love the thought of not having to drip every 2 minutes or so. That was my reason to order the tank, not having to drip all the time and I would take two cartridges, 2 batteries and I would e set for the night. I still have them and use them so, set them up for a while and come back to them and see if it is the same. Good luck in whatever you choose to do.

Thanks for the responses! I actually placed an order from the GP website late last night before I checked on the responses, some of the items being extra batteries and extra atomizers (standard resistance)! Ego-T is not at all a bad unit, I was just expecting the smooth draw of the 510 to carry over to the Ego-T.

If I go place another order for a Low Resistance atomizer, is there anything else I need to get for my Ego-T?

Thanks for the responses! I actually placed an order from the GP website late last night before I checked on the responses, some of the items being extra batteries and extra atomizers (standard resistance)! Ego-T is not at all a bad unit, I was just expecting the smooth draw of the 510 to carry over to the Ego-T.

If I go place another order for a Low Resistance atomizer, is there anything else I need to get for my Ego-T?

If you are going to place another order with GP, get a 510 extender. Its only .99 but it will allow you to use your Tank atty on other 510 PV besides just the eGo battery. I tried my eGo Tank atty on an older 3.7 box mod and the flavor was better and a lot of vapor. Currently I am looking into getting a VV box mod and I want to be able to use my tank atty. Good luck! :thumbsup:

I've noticed the same thing Sharon. I bought my first tank atty from AwesomeVapor and the draw is tighter on it then the 4 I just recieved from GoodProphets. The ones from GP are awesome and currently on sale for $9.99. I'm thiniing of ordering 5 more while they are on sale. They have both SR and LR versions.

Morf, I don't think you can beat the current sale at GP. Yep, $9.99 is most diffidently a price you want for lots of back ups. If you truly believe the tank atty is a good match for you, backups, backups and more backups!!!! LOL

Good prophets is having a great sale. I just ordered some lr tank attys, I will never use the regular tank attys any more because of the draw and lack of vapor. Low resistance all the way. I would assume for the tank system, that you already have, would be more tank cartridges, then I think you are set unless you want to buy a 1000 mah battery that they sell. I went ahead and got a few backup 900 mah batteries because I thought that the price was pretty good. Good luck with your new purchases.

Awesome. I think I found the 510 Extender on the GP website, but it was quite hard to find as it's one of the options under "PV Adapters" in the Joye 510 Accessories section.

Is there any indiciation if an Ego-T Atty is LR or not? If I buy LR Atties in the same Matte Black color, would I be able to tell which ones are LR if I store them with my normal Atties?

The Tornado T has LR written on the atty, I haven't gotten any from Good Prophets but I do have an order coming with the lr attys. You could use something like a sharpie to mark your lr and regular attys, just a thought.

Awesome. I think I found the 510 Extender on the GP website, but it was quite hard to find as it's one of the options under "PV Adapters" in the Joye 510 Accessories section.

Is there any indiciation if an Ego-T Atty is LR or not? If I buy LR Atties in the same Matte Black color, would I be able to tell which ones are LR if I store them with my normal Atties?

Sorry, I should have told you where to find the 510 extension on their website. It is hard to find. Glad you hung in there and found it.

Most LR atty's have them marked on the outside so you will be able to tell the difference. If they don't you can make something of mark on the outside so you will know.

All 510 connections will work on your eGo battery. The tank atty will only fit on the eGo, Tornado, and Viva (and I think the GoGo)batteries unless you have the 510 extension. There are a lot of knockoff eGo type batteries on the market so stick with the vendors that several other members have used and found to be reputable.

Oh the buying sprees will lessen (hopefully before the bank card burns up) and you will find your soft spot. Good Luck!!! :thumbsup:

Edited by Sharon

The LR atties from GP do have a very small "LR" on them. It is located on the bottom inside of the atty near the threaded section. It is REALLY small. I have 20/15 vision and I can barely see it. I would imagine alot of people would need a magnifying glass to actually see it. I just took a black sharpie and put a mark on the outside just so I would know without having to look hard for it.

Sorry, I should have told you where to find the 510 extension on their website. It is hard to find. Glad you hung in there and found it.

Most LR atty's have them marked on the outside so you will be able to tell the difference. If they don't you can make something of mark on the outside so you will know.

All 510 connections will work on your eGo battery. The tank atty will only fit on the eGo, Tornado, and Viva (and I think the GoGo)batteries unless you have the 510 extension. There are a lot of knockoff eGo type batteries on the market so stick with the vendors that several other members have used and found to be reputable.

Oh the buying sprees will lessen (hopefully before the bank card burns up) and you will find your soft spot. Good Luck!!! :thumbsup:

Ok the truth is if you have OCD like I DO lol the buying spree will never stop, unless you get someone very very responsible to keep hold of your credit cards- Um I could do that for you guys... any takers? I'm just saying :innocent:

I do have a spending problem, but it's not a problem I like to resolve !!

It looks like most of the Specials on the GP website have returned to normal pricings. At least I got to place two orders for a bunch of stuff. Still going to place another since Ego-T LR atomizers are still on special.

I do have a spending problem, but it's not a problem I like to resolve !!

It looks like most of the Specials on the GP website have returned to normal pricings. At least I got to place two orders for a bunch of stuff. Still going to place another since Ego-T LR atomizers are still on special.

I guess all good things must come to an end!!!! My one order was a biggie, so I am a happy camper. :thumbsup: