Vape Virgin With Some Questions.

bawbzor

Hey guys, I ordered a standard 510 kit from Vapor Talk this weekend before I realized that the Ego probably would have been a better fit for me. Just have a couple of questions regarding the mixing and matching of parts.

1. I'm a little confused as to the differences between the normal 510 and the Ego. I know that the battery is larger on the Ego but other than that do they use the same atomizers? I'm wondering if I can buy a ego passthrough (for larger battery) + some low resistance atomizers and use them with the Normal 510 kit that I ordered.

2. I plan to try direct dripping from the getgo as it seems cheaper than buying carts. What I'm wondering is, can I go from dripping one flavor to the next on the atomizer or will I need to clean it out/use a different atty before each new liquid?

3. If anyone can recommend some good eliquid flavors to start out with I would appreciate it. I've smoked Marlboro reds for about 10 years but I'm okay with trying strange and different flavors. So far I've ordered

Samplers From Freedomsmokeusa: Blueberry Pancake, French Toast, Banana Nut bread, Thin Mint Cookie, RY4 Premixed, Cappuccino Smooth, Wyatt Earp Signature Cowboy.

From Vapor Talk:Dulcis, Sweet Dawn & Tobacco.

Am I missing any must-try liquids?

Thanks for your help.

Not sure about the differences btw 510 and ego. You can change flavors pretty easily in an atty since the liquid only lasts about 5-8 inhales. The only time you might run into trouble switching is if you have a really strong flavor like root beer or cinnamon. I heard sweet vapes stuff is awesome!

Hey guys, I ordered a standard 510 kit from Vapor Talk this weekend before I realized that the Ego probably would have been a better fit for me. Just have a couple of questions regarding the mixing and matching of parts.

1. I'm a little confused as to the differences between the normal 510 and the Ego. I know that the battery is larger on the Ego but other than that do they use the same atomizers? I'm wondering if I can buy a ego passthrough (for larger battery) + some low resistance atomizers and use them with the Normal 510 kit that I ordered.

2. I plan to try direct dripping from the getgo as it seems cheaper than buying carts. What I'm wondering is, can I go from dripping one flavor to the next on the atomizer or will I need to clean it out/use a different atty before each new liquid?

3. If anyone can recommend some good eliquid flavors to start out with I would appreciate it. I've smoked Marlboro reds for about 10 years but I'm okay with trying strange and different flavors. So far I've ordered

Samplers From Freedomsmokeusa: Blueberry Pancake, French Toast, Banana Nut bread, Thin Mint Cookie, RY4 Premixed, Cappuccino Smooth, Wyatt Earp Signature Cowboy.

Thanks for your help.

The main difference between the 510 and the eGo is the battery and the cone. The regular 510 doesn't have a cone. But yes, they both use the 510 atty. You can get the passthrough and use your regular attys on it, but I don't know that you could use the LR attys on the passthrough. If it's 5v, then you can't. If it's not 5v, then you can. I'm not sure what the voltage is, but someone will come in and give you that information. And you shouldn't use the LR attys on the regular battery...it's not made to support that. It could ruin the battery. But if you get the eGo battery (not the PT), then you can use the LR atty on that.

Yes, you can add one flavor on top of the other flavor. You can clean if you want, but you don't have to. Some flavors mix well, others don't. But, if they don't mix, it really doesn't take long before the first flavor is gone. I've always done it that way and have never had a problem, but some people don't like to do it. You'll just have to try it to see what you think.

I am "flavor challenged" (as kitsune would say) so I really can't recommend any good flavors for you. I do like the atomic cinnacide from tastyvapor.us, but some find it too strong. I think the thing with flavors is to try as many of them as you can and decide which you like best. You picked a couple of good places to get the liquid from, so now all you need to do is taste them and see what you think. You're on the right track anyway.

Oops...almost forgot...Welcome to Vapor Talk!!

Edited by nana

Thanks for your help.

Wyatt Earp Signature Cowboy should not be available to Vaping Virgins, Just kidding, I hope you enjoy and welcome. :thumbsup:

It's not recommended that you use LR attys on regular 510 batteries. The LR attys draw more power than regular attys and can damage the smaller batteries. You can use the LR on the eGo-PT.