Great Info On E-Cigs And Health Concers

Great post! I'm really happy to hear those results. I'll have to print it out to show the Nay Sayers that keep popping up and giving me hell. I didn't get half of the snide remarks while I was willfully poisoning myself and the air around me as I get vaping. Funny also that with a lung disease, My blood oxygen saturation levels are better than ever, I no longer cough....at all I mean never, and I started jogging.

I just don't care what anyone says about my eGo. If they don't like it I say get bent!

Great post! I'm really happy to hear those results. I'll have to print it out to show the Nay Sayers that keep popping up and giving me hell. I didn't get half of the snide remarks while I was willfully poisoning myself and the air around me as I get vaping. Funny also that with a lung disease, My blood oxygen saturation levels are better than ever, I no longer cough....at all I mean never, and I started jogging.

I just don't care what anyone says about my eGo. If they don't like it I say get bent!

JOGGING WOW YOU GO GIRL :thumbsup: WHO CARES WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK MY GOODNESS ITS ALL ABOUT YOU AND SOUNDS LIKE YOUR TAKING GOOD CARE OF YOUR SELF AND FEELING BETTER :animier:

heck, tell me about it, ever since i got sick all i hear if i tell hubby i have another fever is "it could be something in those e cigs"

i keep telling him allergic reactions do not cause low grade fevers, so ive given up telling him that i am still sick and im just dealing with it best i can with dr visits and such, the doc knows im using e cigs and has no problem with it, in fact my BP is better than it has been in a long time!

(edited typo... i realize you can all read fluent typo but its still bothers me when i do it)

Edited by easilyamused

...hec in fact my BP is better than it has been in a long time!...

A couple years ago, I had my blood pressure checked and it was borderline high. Doc considered putting me on medication but didn't. I went last week for a D.O.T physical and nurse took my blood pressure and when she finished, I asked her how it was and she said it was at an ideal rate!! Thank GOD for E-cigs!!

heck, tell me about it, ever since i got sick all i hear if i tell hubby i have another fever is "it could be something in those e cigs"

i keep telling him allergic reactions do not cause low grade fevers, so ive given up telling him that i am still sick and im just dealing with it best i can with dr visits and such, the doc knows im using e cigs and has no problem with it, in fact my BP is better than it has been in a long time!

(edited typo... i realize you can all read fluent typo but its still bothers me when i do it)

It still worries me that you are still sick. how old is the e-liquid you are using? were any of them pre-filled? :detective: if the e-liquid sits in the carts without them being used for days, it can get you sick.

So Funny! I get similar crap from my wife even though I am no longer smoking..."Don't use that thing in the house....You are always sucking on that thing!" (Kinda sucks since she is also my boss and won't let me vape at my desk at work...oh well I always liked my smoke breaks!)

Also, almost every one of my posts is edited too...when I find that little typo I can't stand it!

So Funny! I get similar crap from my wife even though I am no longer smoking..."Don't use that thing in the house....You are always sucking on that thing!" (Kinda sucks since she is also my boss and won't let me vape at my desk at work...oh well I always liked my smoke breaks!)

Also, almost every one of my posts is edited too...when I find that little typo I can't stand it!

OWNED........lol

Haha, K your funny. PAdave Don't worry, It took a few months but my Hubby finally came around. He was against vaping and considered it the same as smoking. Well now he has his own 0 nic flavor. He doesn't mind the vape anymore since he finally realizes I'll never smoke again, and he loves that I can do things I've never tried before because I CAN breath.

Haha, K your funny. PAdave Don't worry, It took a few months but my Hubby finally came around. He was against vaping and considered it the same as smoking. Well now he has his own 0 nic flavor. He doesn't mind the vape anymore since he finally realizes I'll never smoke again, and he loves that I can do things I've never tried before because I CAN breath.

I will be a gentleman and not ask what those 'never tried' things are!

• 1 month later...