My Name Is Morf....and I'm A Vapaholic.

I am so happy to hear I am not alone :thumbsup: The more stuff you buy and tell yourself no more, I have plenty, it just never seems enough, something new to try, a new vendor, someone having a sale. I guess I am a vapoholic too, but I am in great company. Honestly, this was the best thread I have read in awhile. By the way, I am Fran and I definitely need the support group that is here.

Hi Fran!!!!

OMG!! I didn't know anyone had the exact same daily routine as I did!! Amazing!! LOL Okay, except the daughter coming home from school part.

Nana I can take care of the missing daughter for you. When do you want me to send her to you????? LOL

Indy Vapes has clearomizers in stock. Mine will be here tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Are you sure the vendor is Indy Vapes? I just went to their web site and I couldn't find the clearomizers.

Yup, I have no choice but to admit that I'm a vapaholic. It started out innocent enough. An eGo kit here....a couple juices there. Recently though, it has blown up into a full time obsession. I find myself vaping all the time. I can't stop browsing vendors websites.....thinking about new joose to try....looking at all the available mods thinking how wonderfull they would be to have. I know I have a problem but am powerless to stop it. It all came to a head today when I was washing my car and decided I had to sneak off and vape some Monkey Bread instead of drying my car in time to prevent water spots. *Begins to cry* I need help....Please help me!!

LOL, sorry guys, just had share my obsession with everyone. I know I'm in good company here and most of you are probably in the same boat as myself. Maybe I should start a support group....Vapors Anonymous!!

You should have rinsed the car down one more time and dried with your favorite quick detailer and you would have been fine. :thumbsup: