My First Impression Of Lr Vaping

Well, I got 3 packages today from 3 different vendors and one of them was some items I bought from GoodProphets.com. In that order was 2 of the eGo-T 1000mah batteries and 4 eGo-T atties(2 reg and 2 LR...everything in my fav color...green) I've already tried the tank system but was excited to try the LR version of the atties. So, I blow out all the primer juice and load up a cart of Monkey Bread from KBV(another one of my shipments that came in today). All I can say is WOW!! I love the increased TH from these things!! Flavor tastes pretty much the same but I notice the vapor is a lil warmer and the TH is a AWESOME!! I now see why alot of vapers enjoy the LR atties and I can see myself now switching to LR vaping from now on!! If you haven't tried LR vaping, give it a try unless you hate TH :thumbsup:

Hold on to your regular cartos Erika. You might want a mod one of these days and if it higher than a 3.7 you will need the regular cartos. Can't use a lr atty on anything much higher than 3.7, may somewhere around 4 but you would blow it on a 5 volt. That's the reason the lrs are so good on a 3.7 because it burns hotter and gives you the hit of a higher volt mod.