Wcv Meet Up 9Th April

"We struck the home trail now, and in a few hours were in that astonishing Chicago–a city where they are always rubbing a lamp, and fetching up the genii, and contriving and achieving new impossibilities. It is hopeless for the occasional visitor to try to keep up with Chicago–she outgrows her prophecies faster than she can make them. She is always a novelty; for she is never the Chicago you saw when you passed through the last time." Mark Twain "Life on the Mississippi," 1883

Do we like to cause trouble, OF COURSE! But, we are a family that comes together and shares with a common goal. To quit smoking and come up with a healthier alternative. When we started the Windy City Vapers Club, there was only six of us sitting around a table. Now, we've surpassed 70 members in less than a year. Why have we grown so fast? We don't have the popularity of New York and we don't have the glitz of Los Angeles. We are a group of hard working men and women that have come together as a family to share in our love for vaping. And, on behalf of the WCV's, I would like to take the opportunity to invite you to join our family.

The Windy City Vaper's Club is at it again! We've found a home! The Fire Department wasn't called on us this time so, we are continuing our affiliation with the Pine Grove Restaurant in Rosemont IL. The meet up starts at 2PM and ends whenever the hell we want! We still have over 300+ sample bottles of juice from vendors all over North America! The Pine Grove has excellence staff and service and we couldn't ask for anything better! The Wyndham Hotel is right there, so you can crawl to your room if you are from out of town! Ask James! He'll tell ya! We will have our monthly raffle were you have the opportunity to win juice, Kits, MODS and (I don't know why but I'm not complaining) BOOZE!!!! And thanks to our memebers, we will continue the Mystery Juice Review! Yes, Mastiffmom, I'm taking about you!

Come Meet the Colonel who has every MOD known to man (I'm not kidding here folks) and we had to physically restrain him from going south and kicking Parked's *** for not coming out with the Maserati! Don't do anything embarrassing or else Ray will take a Picture with that big *** camera he has and post it for the world to see. Come meet MaryStan, she is quiet a hell, but once you get her talking, you can't shut her up! Our vendors! Tim and Helen from Hotvapes will be there. And from their hangover's from Vapefest James from Kalamazoo Vapor shop, Chris from Cigtechs and our own celebrity... from VapeTV!!! Anthony from Juicy Vapor!!!!

Our reviewer's, The Green (Ed) and Mr. Ecigs (Scott) will be there!!!! And to round out "The Crew" Crossbar (Danny) and Dooz's (Dan) will be there (more commonly know as the whipping boys). Once you come to just ONE of our meet ups! You will come back again, and again, and again..... We are so confindent you will have a good time that Dooz's volunteer's to be punched in the face if you don't.

* standby for a special announcement *

After the April meet up, we are 60 days away from a very important milestone. The Windy City Vaper's Club will be 1 year old!!! Therefore, we will be having the WINDY CITY VAPER'S CLUB Summer Birthday Bash!!!!!!!! The location will be TBA, the raffle will be of EPIC proportions! Stay tuned for more information.

Disclaimer: GrimmGreen did agree to come to the Meetup; however, decided that he would be too hungover from Vapefest and will not be in attendance.

Yes we will be there and YES I will be trying the Mystery Juice. As we approach our first anniversary I'm getting more and more excited, The Green and his boys are working hard to put together a blow-out that is befitting of Chicago and our wonderful members. Chi-town is a blue collar roll-up your sleeves and do it town and our group reflects that. We may be called the second city but we are number 1 at hospitality so if you are so inclined we will welcome you at our meets with open arms. Be prepared for fun, be ready for a lot of laughs and be ready to be embraced by the greatest group of people anywhere. The Green, Crossbar, Chris and Dooz are always looking for ways to make our meets fun and improve on the experience for everyone, so if you're up for a great evening of vaping and socializing drop by, you won't be disappointed.If you can't make this month mark your calenders for our June first anniversary bash, From those humble beginnings we have grown into the best group of people you could want to hang out with. Just come prepared to have fun, we supply that in abundance. We are like a monthly family reunion without the stress or a yucky jello mold dessert. Our juice bar is incredible and yes we do take donations for our raffles, hint, hint. So if you're in Chicago area or want to visit the most beautiful city in the world and hang out with the greatest group of people ever, come on out for one of our meets. We promise not to disappoint. Just minutes from O'Hare airport we are located in Rosemont IL and we have rooms available for out of towners and promise to show you a good time. Come by and see how how the City of Big Shoulders does it right. Fun is guaranteed and you could walk away with a great raffle prize, I know I have! Hope to see there April 9th.

I'm making plans with Julie to come visit her and make the meet. After reading about the 1st Anniversary Party. June will be the month for me to come. I certainly don't want to miss that meet!!!! The party will be the second Saturday in June, is that right? question.gif

Yes it is and OMG that will be great! Can't wait to meet you!:thumbsup:

Me too, but I already feel like I know you from this forum and the video of the March 12th WCV Meet. thumbup.gif

Me too, but I already feel like I know you from this forum and the video of the March 12th WCV Meet. thumbup.gif

Awesome Sharon! The more the merrier! Everyone is welcome! Stay tuned for more details as the date approaches!

Awesome Sharon! The more the merrier! Everyone is welcome! Stay tuned for more details as the date approaches!

Thanks Crossbar, I'm stoked! Looking forward to spending some quality time with my girl Julie vaping and meet all ya'll wonderful folks from the Windy City. I'm just praying that all the stars line up and the moon is in the right position to make this happen! LOL animier.gif

I feel like I know you as well! I hope you can make it it'll be even more fun! :animier:

Thanks Chris!

4 more days till the April WCV meet! If you are in the Chicago area you don't have to be a member to stop in and check us out. You won't regret it. The Pine Grove Rest. next door to Shoeless Joe's in Rosemont, 2 pm. Hope to see a lot of new faces there. We promise a great time and lots of juices to try! Raffle and laughs as well.:animier:

omg i was able to sign in from my phone. . .i hope you can be here Sharon!!! that would be so awesome!! Jason from Vapor Renu sent me a box of 19 (if i counted right) 30ml bottles of liquid for the sample table!! how awesome is that!?! the grape is THE BEST grape from anyplace we have tried! Paul would get it in quarts if it was sold that way. i hope this posts!

JULIE, YEAH you were able to post!!!!!!! It's so nice to see little Pixie's picture on the forum. You've got a lot of catching up to do. I am praying so hard and checking the Southwest website on a daily bases. I know that if it is in God's plan I will be there. Oh, BTW, I take sweet-n-low & half and half in my coffee. And we will be whipping up some awesome juice to vape. Get lots of rest so we can talk, vape, mix, and rock and roll. Call me. <3

I've mentioned this forum to my boyfriend so many times, he finally asked, "Do they ever do meet-ups?" Almost jumping up and down :jump: I said, "Why, yes, they do. And there's one in Chicago area this weekend."

I got the place (Pine Grove Restaurant, Rosemont, IL), but what time to what time? It'd be a long day with an almost six hour drive each way, but maybe it's doable. Maybe.

I've mentioned this forum to my boyfriend so many times, he finally asked, "Do they ever do meet-ups?" Almost jumping up and down :jump: I said, "Why, yes, they do. And there's one in Chicago area this weekend."

I got the place (Pine Grove Restaurant, Rosemont, IL), but what time to what time? It'd be a long day with an almost six hour drive each way, but maybe it's doable. Maybe.

OF COURSE IT'S DOABLE!!!! This meet-up starts at 2pm and it ends whenever we want it to. The Wyndham Hotel is connected to the Pine Grove Restaurant and very affordable! Three or four different vendors will be there for you to buy stuff from! The Green will be there! I think your boyfriend will get a kick out of the Colonel because of his mod collection. And our unoffical "mother" of our group Mastifmom will be there...over 300 sample bottles to vape until you can't vape anymore. The meet up is free of charge. However, we do hold a raffle so you have an opportunity to walk away with some cool stuff and meet some really cool people from the Chicagoland area. I think the coolest dudes you'll meet is Dooz and Crossbar.....just saying.....

Just make it a nice get away weekend for you and your boyfriend.

OF COURSE IT'S DOABLE!!!! This meet-up starts at 2pm and it ends whenever we want it to. The Wyndham Hotel is connected to the Pine Grove Restaurant and very affordable! Three or four different vendors will be there for you to buy stuff from! The Green will be there! I think your boyfriend will get a kick out of the Colonel because of his mod collection. And our unoffical "mother" of our group Mastifmom will be there...over 300 sample bottles to vape until you can't vape anymore. The meet up is free of charge. However, we do hold a raffle so you have an opportunity to walk away with some cool stuff and meet some really cool people from the Chicagoland area. I think the coolest dudes you'll meet is Dooz and Crossbar.....just saying.....

Just make it a nice get away weekend for you and your boyfriend.

Correction!!! It's the Best Western that's connected. Room rates start at 63.99 and go up to like 127 per night.

Another great meet! I love my WCV family! Our 1st birthday party is coming up in June, the second Saturday. Mark your calenders because The Green and boys are putting together a bash that will eclipse all others! Make plans now to attend, more info to follow as it comes together. EVERYONE is welcome and we promise you a blow-out party.:unworthy: