Carnival Bear Likes The Janty

While on our trip to Cabo San Lucas we figured out the Carnival Cruise line bear likes the Janty Stick ;)

But really you should have seen some of the looks I got while using the Janty stick. Even some of the annoying sellers of the port stop selling for a second just to see what the hell I was using. Here are some pics with the Janty Stick traveling...

I'll post some more later :)

post-2-125064476322_thumb.jpg

post-2-125064476746_thumb.jpg

post-2-125064477152_thumb.jpg

Nice! Love cruises. Have you cruised on Norwegian? I'm not one for wearing a suit and eating dinner at certain times and sitting with the same folks, which is the best part of Norwegian - what you want, when you want.

Oh, and I thought this was going to be a picture of a bear, at a carnival, with a Janty.

Edited by KarateLobster

Nice! Love cruises. Have you cruised on Norwegian? I'm not one for wearing a suit and eating dinner at certain times and sitting with the same folks, which is the best part of Norwegian - what you want, when you want.

Well Carnival offers both so it's not so bad. Plus when we cruise we usually request a table for only 2 and get it every time. I haven't cruised with Norwegian but we may give it a shot and check them out. So far we have been on Carnival and Royal Caribbean (who we like better). We plan to take another cruise to Alaska which was supposed to be around April but obviously with the baby we may need to push it back.

Bond - Christopher Bond

I believe we should send this to Janty as it would make a very cool promo photo for them.

HELLO!! I believe we need pics of the lovely Ashley dressed up for the evening too!!!

I may send this post over to Jeff at Janty to check out. I'm sure he will like it, good PR :)

Ashley usually doesn't like her face posted online so I'll ask her. (She is very shy, it's hard to get her on the video :lol: ) Total opposites for sure!

Quick question regarding travel Mr. Bond, Any issues with TSA or did you travel via your Leer?

No I left the Leer in the hanger this time around. I we didn't actually fly as the port is only about a 45 minute drive from my house. I was a little nervous going through customs on the way back but I didn't have any issues at all. When it goes through the xray machine it looks a bit like a cell phone :)