Question On Cisco 306 Atty

STEALTH

...Today March 21 I received my Oldgoat bottom feeder and cisco style 306 atty. The bottomfeeder is great and I am very satisfied with the quality and appearance and function of it. My request for advice concerns the lr306 atty. I am having trouble getting it to draw properly. It is hard to draw and produces little vapor when compared to a 510 lr that I have on it now. Any suggestions would be helpful to me. Do the lr306 draw harder (with less airflow) when compared to a lr510 or is it just something I am doing wrong? Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Steven

I don't have that problem with the ones I've used, but then I haven't used that many of them either. Are you using a drip tip with yours? I've only ever used mine with a drip tip and that might change things. I may not have given the LR306s enough of a chance, but I'm with Bird on this one...right now I prefer the LR510s. Have you tried the 510 on your old goat yet?

Yes, right now I am having better luck with the LR510 than I did with the LR306 (with drip tip). I guess I didn't give the LR306 the proper break-in time, as Bird suggested. So after the 510 that I'm using runs out, I will try it again. Thank you both for your responses. I am very happy with my Old Goat Mod and probably will look into his 3.7 Big Box in the near future. One can never have too many of these items!