What's Your Favorite Juice?

Sky

I just ordered a Joye-510 and I'm anxiously awaiting it's arrival. I only got tobacco-flavored juices with my starter kit and I'm interested in trying some other flavors as well. What do you recommend?

Well the Vapor Talk Dulcis is pretty good, but you obviously can't take that from me, some of the other members can chime in on that.

I suppose it depends on what you like. I love the grape juice from Electro Nic Stix. I also enjoy Parked's Spice Cake from Dietsmokes.com. (Tastes a bit like ginger snaps) :wub:

Well the Vapor Talk Dulcis is pretty good, but you obviously can't take that from me, some of the other members can chime in on that.

I'm going to order 2 bottles of the Dulcis. You wouldn't hapen to have a coupon code, would you? ;)

OK, I ordered 2 Dulcis, 1 Spice Cake and 1 Marlboro. I also got a sampler pack from eastmall.net, plus the ones that came with the starter kit I ordered. I should be set!

Thanks again :)

release coupon codes to certain members. :D

Uh, do certain members have to do "certain" things to be considered certain members? I certainly want to be a certain member but will certainly not perform "certain" things in order to attain certainship. Certainly certain "certain" is certainable if certain "certains" get certanized. Certain.

Certainly.

Ha ha.

Actually usually VIP members get first dibs (if they want to) On samples and free products. How do you become a VIP member you may ask? I usually give out VIP access to members that are not hit and run members (members that come on the board, post for a while and then bounce out) Also members that help spread the word about Vapor Talk or who do reviews etc can make it into the VIP Group and hidden area.

There are currently only 3 VIP members in the group and hidden area. What's behind those doors? Some may never know....

Ha ha.

Actually usually VIP members get first dibs (if they want to) On samples and free products. How do you become a VIP member you may ask? I usually give out VIP access to members that are not hit and run members (members that come on the board, post for a while and then bounce out) Also members that help spread the word about Vapor Talk or who do reviews etc can make it into the VIP Group and hidden area.

There are currently only 3 VIP members in the group and hidden area. What's behind those doors? Some may never know....

Certainly.

I can't stop myself sometimes.

So no one night stands, spread the good word, and review stuff.

Got it.

61 posts in one month plus humor...your already on your way :)

60 of those posts lack any real content and the humor is only a mechanism I use to seem normal and try to fit in, to make people like me.

Sooooo thanks for making me feel like a loser Christopher, thanks alot.

:lol:

My favorite flavor so far has been the cappuccino from Dietsmokes.com YUM. It's really a nice flavor. Just got 3 from Truesmoke.com, cappuccino, cherry and pina colada. Not bad. I've also tried Red Bull from ecigexpress.com, that's pretty good too. Don't care for the Dr. Pepper or Peach, not alot of flavor there.

Chris, my juices from dietsmokes came in the mail today. WOW, fast shipping! I can't wait for my friend to get here! :)

Edited to add: Does the above statement help me become one of those "certain" people you speak of? ;-)

Edited by Sky

I still don't know what my favorite juice is! I've ordered so many different flavors from different places and I've only managed to finish 1 bottle which is the Chocolate flavor from truesmoker. All the other bottles are pretty much full still because I just try a few drops then move on to the next. The vapor talk juice might be my top choice, but I really don't vape it much because I got 24mg strength and it just puts me to sleep. lol

At the moment I would have to pick the Cola from Nuvape.com

I've been only vaping for about a month though. I have tried about 13 different flavors. 7 from nuvape and 4 or five from Johnson Creek. I really don't like the way JCs liquids make me feel. Kinda congested. And they have a peppery kick that I really don't like. Imagine vaping a mild watered down form of pepper spray.

I ordered the Artic Menthol from JC and it tastes like the Ten cured or something was too harsh and had no menthol i let my wife test it for me and she is non smoker/vaper and there was no menthol in it at all and the house smelled like pipe tobacco......Been waiting on a return label from Fed Ex in email not here yet this is second time requesting it.I was very dissapointed i read good things about them but if all there juices have a aroma i cant have that.

Do any of the other JC juices leave any trace of aroma in the air?

I am trying to get permission now at work to use these e-cigs indoors (perception of smoking) and cant offend others at all or i could ruin it for any of the others that come after me....

Man... I have a lot of favs. everything I get from Arno is fantastic. I like the wicked eliquid flavor mint chocolate chip, and my favorite DIY, HAS to be cherry cheesecake. MMMMM! Also love pina colada with a couple drops of vodka in it. Num num num