Also Help Choosing An E-Cig

dortoto

Hi,

I smoke rollups, Golden Virginia tobacco and slim filter tips. I don't mind how long or heavy it is as long as the tip is thin, that is thinner than a regular cigarette. Battery life would be preferable but I honestly just prefer tase and "mouth bit". ANY HELP WOULD BE WELCOME :)

I use DSE 901 carts on Joye 510 cartomisers and I cut them down a bit so they don't hit the filler.It is way easier to refill the carto's ,I don't have metal in my mouth,they stay cool and I just like the thin whistle tips.You can cut down a 510 cart as well but the 510 flat tips are thicker and I don't care as much for the round ones although I do use the cover that comes on my 306's when I drip.So the answer I would give is a Joye 510 or an Ego with DSE 901 carts on atties or a cut down one on cartomisers.You will have the most options that way and more choice of suppliers.Plus Joye makes good hardware.

The Ego Tank system has the tapered mouth piece that would fit what you are looking for. excellent battery life 1000mah--lasts me about 2 days before needing to be charged again. and the tank carts hold about a ml of liquid without the filler.

and like Mcquinn pointed out--can always use the 901 carts work on any of the 510 atomizers.

I had a standard Volcano e cig kit before didn't last too long didn't produce enough vapor or throat hit...What would the members suggest? I want to start vaping instead of smoking these analog cigs,Would appreciate any and all suggestions.

eGo hands down, with T system. Super easy to use, tons of atomizer choices for eGo and it comes in 3 sizes 650 mah, 900 mah, and 1000 mah. The higher the mah the longer the battery lasts. The 1000 mah also has an on/off feature which is a big win. The T system makes everything a snap, fill and vape, no mess, no hassle and great for driving. You can't go wrong.