Lf Juice

hawkizefan

I have gotten juices from Liberty Flights, but not the Churchill. I can tell you that I was satisfied with the ones I got. Hopefully someone here has tried it and if so, they will be happy to tell you their experience.

I got a free sample of the wenston once, I'm not much for tobacco flavors but I tried it and I found it pretty good. Sorry I don't know about the churchhill but maybe try contacting them, I"m sure they would be happy to tell you more about them THey are a very reputable supplier :)

sorry, not much help. As far as I know, LF uses DeKang liquids and I have always had good luck with them. I used to use the usa tobacco flavor when I first started and really liked it. nice thing about the 5ml sizes is if you don't like it, not so much waste.

Good luck on your search.

just got my juice today

PG Turk & USA Blend - Extra High - 24Mg - awesome - TH-8, Vapor-6/7, taste/flavor-8, overall-7

PG -USA Mix - Extra High - 24Mg - meh not my style(may need to let steep) TH-5, Vapor-6/7, taste/flavor-3, overall-6

VG Turk & USA Blend (Tobacco) - Extra High - 24MG - same as the PG TH-5, Vapor-8/9, taste/flavor-8, overall-7

VG USA Mix (Tobacco) - Extra High - 24MG - something about this wasnt that great- TH-3, Vapor-8, taste/flavor-4, overall-6

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines