Just Mixed My First Juice!

jmhester

This was so easy. I found some glycerin from Wilton baking supplies at Michaels. That stuff is so cheap! I picked up 59ml for $2.29. I had some Malboro e-liquid 36mg from awesomevapor. The calculations seem like a 50/50 mix gives about an 18mg nic solution. Honestly, I kind of just eyeballed the mix. It was a little bland so I added maybe 10 drops of tobacco flavored 16mg juice from Johnson Creek. JC is a little strong for my taste straight but it works great for me in a mix. I sort of just dripped, tasted, and add more of this or that to get it tasting right. It seems like this is more like cooking than baking!

I just wanted to encourage any noobs to go ahead and give it a try. It's sure not rocket science and really fun to do.

From poking around, I think the LorAnne oils are for flavoring candy and such. I would love to give them a try! I have some extracts like bananna and vanilla and I'm seriously thinking of giving that a try. I figure the worst that can happen is I kill an atty.

I'm trying to get the wife off the analogs and maybe I can entice her with a chocolate flavored vape.

I really want to find some tobacco flavorings. Anybody have an idea where I can find something like that?

• 2 weeks later...

Heres what I use for my mixing:

I use about half of wicked's 36mg flavorless, 1 30ml bottle about 35 dollars with shipping

I get my flavors from Lorann, any flavor on that site will work, and I use about 5 drops

I also get my glycerine from them, they have a 16oz bottle for 8 bux, and since you can order this with the flavors, shipping is about 5 bux. I use about half the mix is this

For my little bottle, I use either the 5ml droppers that comes with wicked's stuff, or I use the empty 3ml ones I got from Arno.

First, I put the half the bottle full of the flavorless nic juice, then I add my flavors, and soon to be my vodka as well. Then I fill the rest wil glycerine. This produces thicker vapor, and a smoother, almost sweeter taste. I have said it already in another post, but my favorite flavors right now for mixing are cherry and cheesecake. About 3 drops cheesecake, 2 cherry(for a 3ml bottle) Got this method from the blonde chick on youtube, works really well. The vodka I've only just started adding does create a fresher taste, I use Nickolai 80 proof, only need 2 or 3 drops for the little bottles. I recommend watching that vid of the lady on youtube before doing it yourself, because some things are easier if you see it done than if you're reading it. If the damn dogs hadn't eaten our webcam, I'd show you guys and gals, but it's super easy and like 1 bottle of flavorless lasts about a month, or more. :)

EDIT: PM'd ya Chris :)

Edited by Roober

From poking around, I think the LorAnne oils are for flavoring candy and such. I would love to give them a try! I have some extracts like bananna and vanilla and I'm seriously thinking of giving that a try. I figure the worst that can happen is I kill an atty.

I'm trying to get the wife off the analogs and maybe I can entice her with a chocolate flavored vape.

I really want to find some tobacco flavorings. Anybody have an idea where I can find something like that?

I just started mixing my own as well and ,yes it is way fun! i am currently using a 24mg no flavored nic cut in half with a mixture of VG/PG, then i add 5-10 drops of the loranns. I was doing ENGLISH TOFFE wich was fabulous . Just switched to the MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP. Man these things make it really taste like CANDY !!!! Everyone was like wow, it taste exactly like one of those Andes thin mints. YUMMY! Anyway yea it is pretty easy, And in my opinion going to be WAAYYY the cheapest method than buying pre made or carts. plus its more fun! Just be careful . Make small batches and remember less is more....you can always add a drop but cant take one out. Oh yea, if you dont want to wait for the Loranns, you can use any kind of extract like vanilla or whatever. Vanilla is actually really good as well. Just make sure whatever flavoring you use it doesnt have sugar and or oils in it. The ones from lorrans that are not suitable for vapeing are marked with a * at least at the website i order from . Check them out TotallyWicked.com