More Sweet-Vapes!

egoluvr

**** Please keep in mind these are only my opinion. What I may find delightful others may not; IT's always a smart idea when trying new juices/flavors to try small sample sizes first and try for yourself before purchasing larger bottles *** :innocent:

All 70/30 mix, all are clean and smooth with excellent vapor production.

I'm tired so not going to do a fancy review just keep it simple.

12 mg. Lemon Pound cake, -Sweet, lemony, light, even though it's subtle I have vaped this for hours and still taste the lemony goodness. I could vape this all day and night.

6mg Buttered popcorn, - I've tried this in the 12 mg also and I dont really find a diff between the two. This really does taste like freshly made movie theater popcorn with butter. NO funky artificial taste at all.

Shamrock shake- got this as a sample, I wouldn't have ever ordered this but i'm glad I got a sample because I was pleasantly suprised. It's really good and fun for st patty's day, I direct dripped a few drops but taking the rest of the sample to work tomorrow to vape in the afternoon. I would definately order this on occasion.

Banana Split- I also received this one as a sample - I love that she includes samples becuase again this is one I never would have ordered because so many flavors all mixed together but guess what? again I was pleasantly suprised awesome banana split right down to the whipped cream and cherries.

Kona Cream 6 mg nic - this is such a nice vape, subtle, creamy perfect all day vape.

Cinnamon Pear- 6 mg - OMG I just kinda picked this one try something outside of my usual comfort zone and let me tell you this is such a relaxing vape. This is going to be my go to any time I need to de-stress, or just feel like I need to play catch up on my vaping, the vapor production on this one is just unbelievable, and the cinnamon gives it such a nice throat hit, not harsh at all the pear balances it beautifully and it's so smooth. I can't believe how much I am enjoying this. LOVE IT !!!

Just in case you missed my other reviews on their liquid i've also tried the english toffee/strawberry cheesecake/ monkey bread/ vanilla bean ice cream and loved them all.

I love her juices for direct dripping and prefer them for my cartomizers more than any others i've used, they are just the right thickness , not to runny and not to gunky they suspend in the filling beautifully without gunking up or running right thru the threaded end.

I placed an order today for 5 more 15 ml bottles in different flavors, I'm sure I won't be disappointed and will review those once I get them :)

Happy Vaping!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines