Tornado Tank/ Juices

birdievk

Is the tornado tank much bigger then the regular Tornado? I would like to hear how anyone likes the Tornado Tank and also is 76.49 a decent price for it. It sure seems easy enough for dripping. I just watched the video on Totally wicked but it just seems kind of big for a woman. I dont want to look like I have a cigar in my mouth. I just love this forum. I am learning so much today. Also interested in the flavors of juice and what you think of them. I have only used tobacco and I like that flavor just fine. thanks everyone!

I believe the Tank is about the same size as the regular Tornado/eGo unless you get the newer kit with the 1000 mah batteries.

That price seems reasonable, but check out the supporting suppliers on this forum - you find find a better price on the eGo.

Hi birdie, the Tornado/ego has quite a few batteries 650, 900, 1000 mah (I think now there are even 1300 mah batteries) there is a size difference from the 650 to the 1000 and the 1000 is longer but I use a 1000 mah battery with a tw tank or ego tank and it doesn't seem long to me and I like the thought of not running out of battery life. The atty with the long battery does look big I guess because my grandchildren call it "cheshyl's magic marker", it does look a lot like a marks alot. Also, I like the tank system, it's good to travel with because I direct drip usually and you can't do that very well while traveling. It's easy to fill and quite simple to use. Also right now Totally Wicked has a sale on the lr tank atomizers for $11.04 (I think), that makes them just a few dollars more than a regular 510 or 306. Just thought I would throw that in.

As I've said before, I LOVE my tank. And then I gunked up my attys, both at the same time. Now, I was smart and bought 4 attys when I got it. But then I introducyed my hubby to vaping, and he loved it, and took one of my sets. So right now I am DDing and waiting for my OG mod to come.

I have the tank with the 1000 whatever battery and I like it a lot. It doesn't look oddly big, I don't think.

Hi birdie, the Tornado/ego has quite a few batteries 650, 900, 1000 mah (I think now there are even 1300 mah batteries) there is a size difference from the 650 to the 1000 and the 1000 is longer but I use a 1000 mah battery with a tw tank or ego tank and it doesn't seem long to me and I like the thought of not running out of battery life. The atty with the long battery does look big I guess because my grandchildren call it "cheshyl's magic marker", it does look a lot like a marks alot. Also, I like the tank system, it's good to travel with because I direct drip usually and you can't do that very well while traveling. It's easy to fill and quite simple to use. Also right now Totally Wicked has a sale on the lr tank atomizers for $11.04 (I think), that makes them just a few dollars more than a regular 510 or 306. Just thought I would throw that in.

Hi cheshyl, I have been using The TW Tank for about 6 or 8 wks. and love it.My question is are The TW Tank and The EGO Tank components interchangeable. Thay sure look to be the same. Thanks

Yep, they are. The tornado is a brand name for a wicked product and the eGo is a joye product but both are made by joye and they are the same. There are a lot of similar products out there but I think that the tornado and the eGo are the only ones that are made by the same company.

Yep, they are. The tornado is a brand name for a wicked product and the eGo is a joye product but both are made by joye and they are the same. There are a lot of similar products out there but I think that the tornado and the eGo are the only ones that are made by the same company.

Thank you...there seems to be many more Ego dealers out there so I can order atties or batts on the same orders with juices. ALSO...I have read that the VG products do not wick as well as the PG juices with the tanks...is that so and if so have you tried ratios PG/VG that do wick well ?

Thanks again !