555?

TJGD

i love v4l vg wow 555. so i bought a lot of 555 from an individual. i thought it was all the same. i have over 80 mL of it from different vendors. some of it is from v4l even. i am wondering if i add vg to this will it knock out the tobacco taste? that is what i dislike. anyone here that can help?

Edited by TJGD

I don't think it will specifically knock out the tobacco taste, but it will dilute the flavor and the nic content.

I had some 555 that I thought was a little strong - added some cotton candy flavoring to it and that made a big difference.

I've had some flavors from different suppliers that I just didn't care for and was really disappointed with. I ended up mixing them with a few drops of some of the stuff that I knew I loved and it makes a big difference. Makes unusable juices usable again. It was especially good with some 30 ml 100% vg juices that didn't have much taste to begin with. Add a little VTS PG and voila: loads of vapor and great taste. There were a few trial and error disasters and a few tastes that I just couldn't remove from my atty's (and that embedded themselves on my brain stem), but for the most part, it worked out pretty good and I won't have to feel that I wasted my money on juice I didn't like.

555 is a nutty tobacco flavor. I think Brian hit it on the head when he suggested you treat it with cotton candy flavoring; that should mellow the tobacco aspect out a bit. Personally though, I love 555; it's all I use. I buy my flavoring from Health Cabin and mix my own juice so that I can get the flavor to the exact level I like. Maybe that would work for you long term too; it's a thought. Meanwhile, if you really can't stand it I bet someone would trade you or buy the stuff outright. Good luck! Not all flavors are palatable. I've found HC's 555 to be closest to the original that I love so much; most others have been a disappointment.

i have some friends i am trying to help off analogs to, and the dont like it either. i put it in the classifieds on here. i need something we can use. it is hard to help and still get your own backup going. enough rambling!! and i dont even know if it is something i can vape as backup!! so i put it up to try. two bottles that were in the lot, only have a clear label that says 555 on it, i have no idea who it is made by. there is v4l and good profits. that is all i know for sure, thanks for all the replies!!!

• 2 weeks later...

ok Brian you are saying you mixed cotton candy with 555. Could I use Dr.Pepper do you think it would give similar results?

I have Cotton Candy flavoring, which is ethyl maltol. It's commonly used in DIY as a sweetener. I don't know what Dr. Pepper would do to the flavor. Try mixing a little in a spare bottle and see how it goes. :)

• 4 weeks later...

555 is a nutty tobacco flavor. I think Brian hit it on the head when he suggested you treat it with cotton candy flavoring; that should mellow the tobacco aspect out a bit. Personally though, I love 555; it's all I use. I buy my flavoring from Health Cabin and mix my own juice so that I can get the flavor to the exact level I like. Maybe that would work for you long term too; it's a thought. Meanwhile, if you really can't stand it I bet someone would trade you or buy the stuff outright. Good luck! Not all flavors are palatable. I've found HC's 555 to be closest to the original that I love so much; most others have been a disappointment.

This is the only flavour I use as well and I must say its exactly what I was looking for. It tastes like a smoke with a nutty flavor. I bought mine from the same spot and very happy I did. I Never even use my nicfitnation juice anymore. This 555 flavor from HC is what i wanted I am very pleased. I recommend it to anyone that really wants a similar tobacco flavor.