Can't View The Videos In The Tutorial Section

PADave

Still pretty much a noob and would like to check out some of the videos, but for some reason, I can't see them. When I click on a thread, all I see is a big white space where the video is supposed to be (no grey box, no nothin'). I am running IE 8 (on a work computer, so not my choice...but honestly, I only check the boards over lunch!). I have tried running both in and out of compatability mode. Is there a specific player that I need? Is there some other place or way to access the videos?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

All of the videos are flash based. Your work computer either not have flash installed or has flash blocked for security reasons.

You can test if your flash is working by clicking the following link: http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/

If you do not receive a "flash installed" message from that link it means flash isn't installed or is blocked. In which case you will need to talk to your administrator and ask them to enable it.

Chris,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Really wierd..I went to the site and it said You have version 10,2,152,26 installed and then went back to the tutorials and Viola! they were working!

Since you are the font of information here, a couple questions on my information on the left:

It still has over 18 - YES while I don't see that on others...how do I remove? It looks silly.

How do I add interests as some have?

Thanks

I've never seen the over 18 thing, but others have mentioned that also. It's nothing anyone else can see.

Interests are located on your profile page, at the bottom, under "other". You may have to scroll down a bit to see it, but it's there.