Noob

Avery

Just a noob startin out with Vaping..I live in Kinzers pa..out side lancaster. was wondering if anyone here knew of a local store that carries Joye products and such.

Any help would be great. Thanks

Welcome to the forum. There is a store somewhere in PA and one of the members here has gone there, I don't remember who, but they will come along soon and answer your question for sure. If you can't find a real store there are alot of online stores that have great turnaround times. Chris here at the Vapor Talk store carries what you would need and they have great customer service and are right there to help. Check the store and see if he has any of what you are looking for in stock and if so, you would get it in a couple of days. Good luck on your journey and keep on vaping.

Thanks for the welcome. Yeah checked store on this site but it looks like there curently out of the ego start kit that i want. Am hoping i can locate a store near me if not ill order online. Thanks again

Thanks for the welcome. Yeah checked store on this site but it looks like there curently out of the ego start kit that i want. Am hoping i can locate a store near me if not ill order online. Thanks again

Since VT is out of stock on the eGo, I would suggest going over to awesomevapor.com. They are in stock there and they have great turn around and shipping times. That is where I got my eGo and also where I get some of my juices. use the discount code of "ecf10p" to recieve 10% off your order, and they also have free shipping on orders over $80

Hey there and welcome to the forum. The PA folks should be along shortly with any information they have for you. In the meantime welcome and good luck with your vaping!

Welcome to Vapor Talk. You can also try Liberty Flights. They have 20% off on eGo kits right now. As mentioned before, they are several PA people here who will be willing to steer you in the right direction. I'm sure they'll be around very soon. Good luck!!